46

CHAPTER 46
TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE

After an excruciating amount of teasing from their peers and glaring from Fleamont Potter everyone turned their attention back to the screen

Walburga and Orion were both pleased and proud l by the looks on their face whereas James, Euphemia and Sirius were discomforts by the scene they had just witnessed.

As the camera faded away from Cathy and Regulus and their first kiss, the scene changed to the stairs at Hogwarts. Ron, Neville, Ryan and Harry were marching up some stairs with the camera's view following behind them.

"Have you spoken to Hermione?" Ron asked.

"Earlier today when we gave her homework." Neville nodded.

"She should be out of hospital in a few days, when she stops coughing up fur balls." Harry said.

"That's not nice to say." Euphemia commented.

When they arrived at the end of the stairs, the corridor they were at soaked the shoes with water. The entire floor was flooded with rushing water.

"What's this?" Ryan said.

"Yuck!" Ron said in disgust. Ryan looked ahead and saw that Ron was looking at the source of all the water.

"Looks like Moaning Myrtle's flooded the bathroom." Harry said. He ran ahead with Ron to the bathroom.

Neville and Ryan on the other hand stepped slowly and gently as not to splash any of the water from the bathroom onto their robes.

The camera followed Ron and Harry as they rushed into the bathroom. There, they found Moaning Myrtle floating in the air crying.

"Oooh, oooh, ooooh, huh- huh." Moaning Myrtle hiccupped as her tears continued to fall.

"Great, what's nagging at her now?" Marlene said.

"She's done that before?" Remus asked.

Lily nodded. "Not exactly that but something as dramatic. Because Peeves teases her."

The door to the bathroom opened and Ryan and Neville arrived. Ryan looked around and to his relief found that the source of the water was coming from the sinks that were probably blocked and the faucets were currently running.

"Thank god. I thought this water was coming from the toilets." Ryan sighed in relief. He raised his hand at the sinks and the faucets all shut themselves off.

"Hmm." Sirius agreed.

A strange look appeared on Ryan's face. He looked curious at the sinks but before he could do or say anything, Moaning Myrtle turned to speak to them.

"Come to throw something else at me?" she hiccupped.

"Why would I throw something at you?" Harry answered.