54

CHAPTER 54
|WINDS OF CHANGE|

CHAPTER 54|WINDS OF CHANGE|

REGULUS BLACK

Regulus was sitting down on the grass in the courtyard enjoying the sun that was warming up his skin. The Great Hall for some reason was somewhat cold whenever they were there watching the films. It reminded him of the times that Lily and Cathy convinced him and Severus into entering a muggle cinema.

He didn't enjoy the fact that the giant room was cold but Lily explained that the reason for that was that the film they watched that day didn't have that many people in the audience and so their body temperature didn't raise the rooms temperature.

Which was why now most of the people that were watching the films were outside soaking up as much sunlight as they could. Regulus threw his head back and closed his eyes as he faced the sunlight. He would have enjoyed sitting there if it weren't for Evan Rosier talking loudly next to him.

"I can't believe you were sure a rebel." Evan said nudging Regulus with his shoulder. "Having a secret life like that. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Then it wouldn't be a secret." Regulus told him.

Evan didn't seem to appreciate the answer. "But still--"

"Oh leave him be!" Barty Crouch said. He was a boy that was a year older than him and was sitting in front of them.

The entire courtyard was seemly full of Slytherin student trying to be warmed up by the sun. The other houses didn't try to rest in the area that the Slytherin's silently claimed with their presence.

Several of the Slytherins were all sitting in their own little circles and discussing their views and opinions on the recent revelations that were revealed to them by the films that they had watched. The first film was played late last night and most of the students went to bed right after.

But now, the second flim started during the morning and ended a little before noon. All the school seemed to talk about was their future as a society.

A lot of people who thought themselves superior to others had been subjected to a rude awakening. First of all, Catherine being a Chaos Castor proved that their beliefs in blood supremacy were not only wrong but resulted in their families losing magic.

Furthermore, as if that wasn't bad enough, Voldemort, the Dark Lord that most of them were praising and supporting and almost damn near worshipping turned out to be a false god. A pretender who fed off their insecurities and racist opinions. A hypocrite.

The scenes in the second film that had scenes of the times he spent with Cathy were well chosen in Regulus' opinion. They showed Cathy's interpretation of how unjust and misunderstood people were on both sides of the political climate they currently lived in.

If Regulus was being honest, he was glad. Looking around himself he saw what Cathy had always wanted. For people to see the world the way she did. Viewing the films the way they did made it easy for them to relate and associate with the world they lived it and also see their actions and beliefs from another angle.