57

CHAPTER 57
|DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO|

The scene seemed to move onto Harry's side of the screen

The scene seemed to move onto Harry's side of the screen. Harry was waiting in the kitchen and sighed in a tired manner when he heard knocking come from the front door.

Vernon Dursley rushed over to the door and opened it. In came a small dog followed by an unusually large woman. The woman gave Vernon a small hello before she rushed after her dog into the parlor.

As soon as she entered the room, Petunia squealed with pleasure and happiness. Harry just rolled his eyes.

"Marge. How lovely to see you!" Petunia almost screamed in excitement.

"God, that's a big woman!" James exclaimed.

"Aye." Sirius nodded.

Vernon walked over to the kitchen and shot Harry a warning look. "You better behave." he said in a hushed tone.

"I will if she does." Harry replied not bothering to lower his voice.

"I have a feeling we're not going to like her very much." Remus said.

Marge looked into the kicthen and acknowledged Harry's presence with an annoyed look.

"Oh, you're still here, are you?" she said.

Harry held his tongue and shallowed before replying. "Yes."

"Don't say yes in that ungrateful way." Marge snapped at him. "Damn good of my brother to keep you."

"You're right." Fleamont told Remus.

Harry turned around and began to mutter to himself. "Aunt Cathy will be here soon. Aunt Cathy will be here soon."

"He'd have been straight to an orphanage if he'd been dumped on my doorstep, Vernon." Marge told her brother.

Dudley started to laughed loudly as if Marge had made a joke. Harry had no doubt that she was dead serious.

"Oh, she's a bitch." Cathy stated.

"Is that my Dudders?" Marge cooed at Dudley as if he were a baby. "Is that my little neffy-pooh? Give us a kiss." Marge began to kiss Dudley's head as he sat on the couch and tapped at it for her dog to jump up. "Come on. Up, up."

"Ew!" Marlene said in disgust as she saw the drool and saliva drip from the dogs mouth.

"Take Marge's suitcase upstairs." Vernon ordered Harry.

"Okay." Harry said. He turned around and saw the suitcase that was dumped near the front door.

"Why do they constantly have to treat him like a house-elf?" Euphemia questioned.

The scene shifted to the Dursleys and Marge finishing off their meal. Marge whistled for her dog to come and she placed her plate on the floor.

"Finish that off for Mommy." Marge told her dog. "Good boy, Rippy-pooh."