45 - bag of dildos

.

JENNA'S POV

.

Once I had gotten back, I think Cara somehow wanted to ask me where I was for the last hour, but I silently begged for her not to ask, only because I didn't want to lie, and I didn't think of an excuse.

Just as said, I had deleted Michael off of my phone, everything that ever reminded me of him as well. That included the screenshots I took of pikachu and jiggly puff.

Everything that tied me to Michael somehow, I just cut off. I felt that I really needed to do that so I could actually live my life the way I wanted. He was holding me down, and I didn't like that, simple.

''Where's Rose?" I asked, just to remove the tense attention on me.

"I don't know, she should be here. We're off to the radio station in a bit." Cara says, her blue eyes just throwing me off completely. I knew she wanted an explanation, I didn't know if she'd get it soon..

.

ROSE'S POV

.

I walk out of Hot Topic, quickly walking, paps hot on my heels.

"What have you got there Rose?'' One of them ask me as I just raise my eyebrows at him.

"Oh, just a bag of dildos.'' I shrugged casually, making the pap laugh.

"What are you gonna do with those?"

"Shove them in your mouth if you don't walk away. Got that on your camera?" I pointed, narrowing my eyes slightly.

"Wow." He just chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

This pap seemed to be different. He wasn't actually getting all in my face and he respected something called personal space.

Once I get a good look at him, I'm immediately thrown off once I realize he looks breathtakingly.. Gorgeous.

He smirked. "Nate."

"I.. It's a Twenty One Pilots shirt in here, not a bag of dildos, by the way.'' I smiled, before walking away and hiding behind the wall so I could at least attempt to lose the rest of the paps.

As I did, I could hear conversation.

"Nate, where did Rose go?! Don't tell me you lost her!"

"No, she went that way." He said, and my heart dropped probably realizing he'd blow my cover anyway.

After a few seconds, I screw my eyes closed preparing for the worst with the paps but no one came.

"This is ridiculous, but.. You've always been my favorite. I'd like to run into you another time.'' He peeks at my corner as I glanced at him.

"And nice shirt choice." Nate smiled charmingly, making me just.. Look identically to a heart eye emoji.

"Thanks.'' I manage to say, and that was it. I was speechless.

Before I knew it, he walked away and was gone.

Groaning, I throw my head back at my poor attempt at flirting with Nate.

He's a pap, Rose. My subconscience reminded me as I just sighed to myself.

I don't know, whenever it came to guys I was a rambling mess. But then again, right now I just had no game at all.

I blush at the thought of him telling me I was his favorite though.

I liked him.

Well, his personality.