50 - thanks for the memories

A/N:

I couldn't find audio of Turn Your Face by Little Mix but this song describes the last few chapters ahh

- BritishBums xox

_________________________

.

CALUM'S POV

.

I fucked up.

And I know I shouldn't have, Tess was so fragile and I knew that.. Why did I have to be so insensitive to her? All this wouldn't have happened if we weren't so.. Oblivious.

I walked into her room, this unreadable look on her face as she fiddled around with the bracelets on her wrists.

"Hey." I spoke hesitantly.

She just forced a smile but frowned. ''I.. So I'm supposedly in love with you." She chuckled lightly.

I sit down in the seat next to her bed as she sits up.

"Yeah. You used to be." He sighed.

"I.. Oh." She managed to get out, her eyebrows furrowed.

Before I could even control myself, I just choked out something that sounded like a pained cry as tears welled in my eyes. "You can't ever forgive me for this, I know.. And once you remember, I know it's all over because this is it. It really is. I'm so sorry, you have no idea how much I wish I could just turn back time and change everything I did."

But that's the thing, you only realize how much you love them once they're gone.

She just nods, tilting her head at me. "It's that bad? That you're crying? I.. I don't know what to say, and I'm sorry. But I can say that I understand. I really do. I've made mistakes that I would want to take back.'' She shrugged, trying to understand where I was somehow coming from. I know it was hard for her to do, but I had to get this out sooner or later. And I preferred sooner.

"Yeah." I whispered, wiping my tears away. Why was I crying?

"I.. Whatever it is, Calum.'' She looks at me genuinely. "Even if all I can remember is how much I hate you, I know myself. And I can forgive you, whatever it might be. Okay, if it's that bad it'll take time to mend myself," She thought. "But.. Anyway, I'd find a way to forgive you and move on."

Move on. Her words rang in my head as I pressed my lips together in thought. "I.. I have to move on.'' I agreed quietly, staring down at my hands. "And, thank you. Forgiveness is all I really need. I don't want to bring you down anymore Tess. I.. You deserve so much better, so much." I shook my head, frowning.

Stupid management. Stupid Stacey.

The thought of being held down by management drove me insane knowing it made the one I loved broken and wanting to stay as far away from me as possible.

She sighed. "Come here." She smiled, I wish I could see her smile more often. Now it was just tears I always seemed to leave Tess in.

"Maybe once I remember I'll regret this, but.. I see how sad you are. It breaks my heart dude." She says, motioning me with a hand.

I chuckle weakly, scooting the chair over to her.

Her hand caressed my cheek, slightly leaning over and leaving a lingering kiss on my cheek.

"Calum you are forgiven. And whatever it may be, don't feel so down about it because I kissed you on the cheek." She nods once, smiling goofily.

I laugh a little at how clueless she was, and once these memories rushed back to her she'd.. Yeah I didn't want to think about that.