35 - bloody hell, Rose

.

CARA'S POV

"We're off to Miami betch." Rose spoke in a Jersey accent to one of the paps as I laughed. Oh god.

We were waiting for the boys to get here so we could get onto the plane.

And well Luke and I have been texting throughout the entire time, and I have laughed so hard fifty percent of that time.

I was literally watching the doors until they would come through so I could hug the kid.

"Cara." Jenna yells.

"Whaaat." I turn to her as she smirked.

"Wanna get some Micky D's."

"Yeah, maybe later." I responded too quickly as she rose her eyebrows in surprise.

After a moment, she had smiled at me teasingly. Looking away, I couldn't help but smile either.

"Well well well. Look who's Luke as fuck."

"Well I'm not the one who did the dirty in the tourbus with--"

"What?" Michael smirked slyly as I groaned.

"You know that was pretty scarring right? Nasty." Rose shakes her head.

"What Rose said." Tess agreed.

"Yeah." I also had a say in it.

"Fine, let me and Michael be fat by ourselves." She pouted as she linked arms with him and walked over to the restaurant a fair distance away.

"Hey Cara!"

I turned around, as I shrieked.

"Lukeee," I dragged his name out as I ran over to him and fell into his arms.

"So, let me guess. Michael and Jenna.."

"Yeah." I seized Ashton as he nods once.

"Well I've got to go congratulate the guy. Where is he?" Calum looked around.

"Where else, smart ass." Luke chuckled, satisfied of his remark.

"Yeah, don't do that babe." I smiled, patting him on the chest. He groaned.

"Well, I tried."

"Gold star for you." Ashton said, making him pout.

.

The airplane ride was pretty much dragged on. Usually people have some weird experiences on airplanes and all that clichè stuff, but us? We simply sat there until our butts were numb.

Ashton being Ashton, he made literally most of the plane ride a documentary on his phone and he'd probably post everything on instagram or on keek.

"Are you excited for Florida Rose?!" He exclaimed, pointing the camera at her.

She looked at him boredly. "Ecstatic."

"Yeah, she's.."

"I'm on my period okay." She grumbled. "And I need to punch someone in the face. And I need food. Lots of it."

"Yeah, well good luck to us."

"Bloody hell Rose." Calum joked, as she sent the boy a death glare. Yep, wrong choice.

Within a few seconds, she buried her face in her hands and began to cry. Poor girl.

"Ashton, they're so mean sometimes." She cried, as his eyes widened.

I motioned him to comfort her as he nods.

"Hey..It's alright, you're going to be okay." He murmured.

"I am?" She whispered.

"You are. You're strong." Ashton nodded.

She sighs, shaking her head. "You know fuck you too! You were jealous of my gay ex boyfriend who does that? He is so fabulous."

"I liked his sweater?" He tried to say hesitantly.

"WRONG!" Rose yelled as Tess shushed her with wide eyes as well. "It was a turtle fucking neck fucking sweater fuck." She cursed, crossing her arms. "But my stomach hurts." She whined literally, two seconds later.

"She's always like this during her um monthly hell. So we're sorry in advance." Jenna nods once. "She'll be alright in two days hopefully. The first day is usually the worst, but it should die down."

"Suck my ass Jenna." Rose narrowed her eyes.

"Um no, I'm only allowed to suck her ass." Michael butted in.

"Shut up Gordon." She snapped. "You guys, are giving me the worst fucking headache right now. I didn't have one in the tourbus, now I'm just.."

"We have specialties on pizza and pasta courses for lunch today guys. If--"

Rose turns to the stewardest. "Yeah, could I get three slices of pepperoni pizza and a bowl of fettuccine alfredo?"

"Of course! Coming right up. And anyone else?"

"No, we're pretty full." I say, shaking my head.

"Speak for yourself, pepperoni pizza please." Jenna smiled.

"Biter." Rose grumbled under her breath.

"Excuse me?" The blue haired girl had said, raising her eyebrows.

"Biter, as in you just totally copied my order." Rose remarked.

"Oh I'll just--"

"Jenna, Rose is kind of.. Not herself, just leave it." Tess said.

She sighs, frowning. "I'm sorry..You're not a biter. I love you, Jen."

Jenna groans, closing her eyes.

Well, this was going to be a long plane ride..

.

___________________________

A/N:

hey guys :)

Sooo sorry for the lack of updates! Hopefully I can update once or twice a week again

And btw thanks for following my fan account on instagram! You guys are awesome♡

If you haven't followed or just want some cool pics of 5sos or atl, then the acc is 5sos.gaskarth (:

Tysm! And omg if u wanna read an atl fanfic too I have an alex fanfic currently out on this account that I write on too and yeah (: if you want fanfics of different bands or tv shows and stuff the acc is @ ohgvskarth

IF YOU READ IT AND COMMENT I WILL LOVE YOU SO MUCH, LITERALLY THANK YOU AGAIN ♡

.

- BritishBums xox