11 - two truths and a lie

.

TESS'S POV

.

"Yeah. We just left." I nodded, smiling. "About awhile ago, on second thought."

I was currently skyping my boyfriend, Noah. Wow, I really did miss him. I just.. It was hard to leave, and it was definitely hard to leave him behind too.

"I really miss you." I mumbled.

"Yeah, me too baby. I can't wait to see you after the tour is over."

"Maybe you can visit when we come near Australia alright?"

"Yeah, of course." He smiled. "Well I still have some stuff to do, so I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, bye babe." I waved.

"Love you."

Smiling in response, I end the call and breathed out. I was kind of disappointed that he left, but anyway, I--"

"Was that Noah?" A voice startled me from behind. It was Calum.

"Um, yeah. Why do you care?" I shook my head, not even bothering to look at him.

"You guys are still dating?" He continued to ask, obviously ignoring my own question.

"Why are you asking me questions? It's none of your business, Hood."

"Well it obviously is mine now, what's up sweetheart?" He smirked, obviously taunting me once again as he sits by me on the dressing room couch.

"Shut up." I snapped.

"Why, you miss him? Too bad, so sad right?" He smirked, continuing to push it.

I felt my cheeks heat in anger, but then I realized it wasn't really anger.. It was sadness.

A tear streamed down my face, and then another. Until they came nonstop.

"You don't get it, you never will." I whispered. "No one will. I sacrificed so much, just to be in this spot. You, out of all people. I'm not surprised." I shook my head. "So are you done? Trying to make a fool out of me because it's obviously your objective. Are you done?" I stammered, wiping at my tears.

He seemed shocked by my response, as he cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Yeah. Um.." He looked confused.

"Please, just go." I quietly cried, burying my face in my hands. "I don't want to deal with you right now, and I'm just tired of everything."

I didn't even get myself to look at him anymore because I hated it when people saw me crying.. Yeah sure, I knew I was weak. But I didn't want people to see me in the midst of being weak too.

.

CALUM'S POV

I didn't know what to say.. I was just in my shocked state, staring at her.

"Sorry."

It was the last thing I said, before I had left the room.

Why the hell did I say sorry? She might start to think that I'm beginning to be nice to her, which isn't the issue.. The last thing I needed was Tess all up on my case.

I was just trying to make a joke. Apparently, her relationship with Noah wasn't a joke.

What was it with Noah, anyway? He had a couple tattoos, he had a piercing. It wasn't that much.

I turn the corner to bump into a complete random person.

"Oh hi, Rosie.'' I smirked. She obviously couldn't hear me because she had earphones in, but she glared at me, flipping me off before her shoulder bumped with mine as she passed me.