67 - rogues

-

-

CARA'S POV

-

"Oh my god I think I'm going to puke.'' I gushed, holding a hand to my forehead.

"Cara, calm down." Jenna sighed.

"I can't, Luke kissed me." I breathed out.

"Oh, did he use tongue or something? God, I hate when Ashton does that t--"

"Rose!'' Jenna and Tess yelled, cutting her off as I stared at her with wide eyes.

"No, he kissed me. Everyone thinks he's still with Arzaylea, I--"

"Jenna this is an emergency.'' Michael breathed out, running up to Jenna.

"We're already having a crisis here, Michael." She groaned, throwing her head back.

"Well it can't be as bad as this one.''

"Gordon, you need to calm down!" I yelled, fisting his black tee shirt and giving him the stink eye.

He stared at me with wide eyes, Rose snickering as Tess elbowed her.

"Luke kissed her on stage, what kind of stupidity--"

"Woah, what?" Michael cut Rose off.

"He did it." Tess sighed.

"Well, rest in peace Luke and Cara, nice knowing ya." He laughed, as I gasped, smacking him in the chest.

"You're crazy! We can fix this. He accidentally fell on me." I shrugged.

"Oh and what a coincidence, his lips fell on yours." Rose chuckled.

"Look, you guys need to calm down. It'll die down in a week tops, maybe." Tess tried to reassure me as I nodded once.

"Okay. A week." I murmured, sighing.

"If it's alright with you guys now, I'd like to borrow my girlfriend for a few hours." He smiled at Jenna as she froze.

We all looked at Michael in shock.

"You said the word! You said the word!" Tess shrieked like a child, Rose gasping as she laughed.

"What? I didn't say that.. I-I said girl-friend. As in, she's my lady..friend. Fuck." He cursed, Jenna blushing heavily as she held back a smile.

"Well, what's the huge emergency?" Jenna asked.

Michael enveloped his hand around hers, tugging her through the door and down the corridors until they were no longer in sight.

-

-

As soon as the other boys walked over to us after the show, Luke came up to me with an unreadable expression on his face.

"I kissed you." He pointed, smirking.

"Yes, you did. And that was so dumb.'' I nervously gushed.

My phone rings, and my heart drops at the sight.

"It's Stacey."

"Well, don't answer now." Luke shook his head. "Let's talk first, alright?"

"O-Okay." I stuttered.

"When the girls talk." Calum sang softly, walking past us and over to Tess.

"Yeah, we can't talk here." He laughed. "Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere familiar." He shrugged.

I froze when he gently took my wrist in his grasp and pulled me towards the exit.