62 - outer space / carry on

.

A/N: I am alive and updating :)

happy single awareness day aye

- Mia x

__________________________________

.

.

TESS'S POV

.

.

"WHEN I CATCH FIIIIRE, AND WASH OVER YOU LIKE THE SUN!" Michael yodels on the small stage as Jenna nearly doubles over in laughter on the couch next to the stage.

"You should really do that for the show oh my god, it's priceless." Jenna clenched her stomach.

Rose is lying on the couch, her head in my lap as she taps away at her phone in boredom.

I don't even know why we decided to come along to their rehearsal, but it has been pretty entertaining so far.

I'm going to be completely honest, and go ahead and say this.. This tour will probably be their best.

Based on the songs on their setlist and the ones they've tried to perform so far (well, without Michael messing around and getting distracted by Jenna every five minutes,) I had a feeling this would be such a cool tour for them.

"Can we take a break?" Luke paused, this unreadable look on his face.

I wanted to just hug the boy and tell him sorry about everything that has happened.

Cara has done everything to avoid even talking to us this past week, mostly Jenna though. We all knew the little fling they had and how badly it ended.. She had every single right to feel anyway she wanted, but jeez I just wished they'd make up.

I sighed, nudging Rose.

"Mmm?" She hummed.

"You should go talk to Luke. I don't know, maybe give him a pep talk."

She laughed, staring at me like I was insane for even suggesting that.

"Seriously! Aren't you two like close friends?"

"Just because one time we were in cahoots, doesn't make us the best of friends."

"Rose please." I whispered.

"I'm busy." She giggled childishly making me look at her weirdly.

"Busy with what exactly?"

"I'm--"

Before she could finish her sentence, I snatched her phone as she gasped exaggeratedly.

"Tess! You didn't just do that." She whined, as I look at her screen before she could take it back from me.

"What the hell? Ashton is literally right across the room, why are you texting him?"

"Because I can. And because we're talking shit about Michael anyway."

"Hey! I heard that Rose!" He yelped as she rolled her eyes.

I watch Luke walk out of the room, no one really noticing because they were all too distracted on their phones or..

Where was Calum?

My eyes traveled around the room before I spotted him asleep on the other leather couch across the room making my heart leap.

He looked so cute looking all sleepy and cuddly..

I wanted to cuddle with him so bad, but then again at the same time I had no idea if we were even the cuddling type.