27 - plan

A/N:

For those who don't know All Time Low, they're a kick ass band k

And Alex, the babe mentioned in the last chapter is the lead singer :) Rest of the guys are mentioned here too so I'll tell you their names if you have no idea who they are lol,

JaCK BAE BARKAT

zAcK sEX MERRICk

AND RIAN SEx DaWSON

ALRIGHT ENJOY THIS CHAPTER ♡ xD

Oh and thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! I'm really sorry I can't reply to all my personal messages all at once but if u bothered to send me a birthday message thank you! Ily guys, you all are babes :)

- BritishBums xox

___________________________________

.

TESS'S POV

.

"HOLY SHIT JACK! ALEX! ZACKARY! RIANNN!" Rose yells so loud, you could hear her across the parking lot.

"Rose!" Jack yelled back at her, as she ran up to him, giving him a hug first.

"What the hell are you guys doing in Atlanta without telling us?!" Jenna nudges Zack as he smiled.

"Little shows we're doing in a few places, no biggy. You girls are at Warped next year right?" Alex questioned, as I nodded once.

"Finally." I chuckled. "Any future tips?"

"Well, this one's for Cara. Don't surf the crowd if you don't want guys feeling you up." Jack motions naturally, making Rian laugh.

"Oh, well that's great." She said sarcastically,  making me smirk at her. She always loved crowd surfing, every single show.

"Jack, so you've been felt up before?" Rose laughed as he playfully glares at her.

"Was not the best thing, ever but.. Still the best thing ever. You know what I mean?" He smirked, making me laugh. I didn't know I'd laugh at all right now, but I did.

"He's so muscular." Cara pointed at Zack, mouthing her words to Jenna, as she nodded heavily.

I smirked, Alex noticing it too.

"So how did you guys know we were here?" I chuckled.

"Well, twitter kind of exists." Rian butted in, making me roll my eyes playfully.

"So when you called, I was like we should totally just surprise them. We're literally at the hotel five minutes away." Alex explained, waving me off.

"I missed you guys, we haven't seen you in months." I groaned, hugging Alex as he smiled down at me. He wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"You girls should swing by at our show tonight!" Jack nearly yelled, as Jenna shushes him.

"Gosh. Just an idea." He shrugged, making Cara giggle slightly.

"Wish we could, but we.. Kinda open for them tonight." Jenna sighed.

"The band that shall not be named, is it?" Rian nodded slowly, as I agreed silently.

"Yeah, we've kind of set our boundaries again." Rose sighed.

Alex looks at me for permission if I could tell the other guys what was actually going on as I shrugged slightly.

"Calum was toying with the girl for a little while, and they kind of figured it out just now." He said for me, and I thanked him for that. I didn't want to have to say it again.. It was like going through the same pain all over again, except I was just reliving the moment instead.