8 - free pizza

.

JENNA'S POV

.

Oh and one other little thing.. I almost lost my virginity to him. Oh my god we were stupid to even think we were something real..

Well now, I despised him. I realized now, it was always supposed to be that way, so why did we even try?

We were literally, making out one night, we were on my bed.. Damn, we were both topless and it was getting there until we both realized it was wrong. So wrong..

I knew that I couldn't do that.. Lose my V card to him. Or at least not yet.

Now I realize how stupid it was to almost give something away so special.. If I did, I'd have even more regret, but thank goodness that wasn't the case.

I chose to leave the whole virginity part out of my confession and pushed it to the back of my mind once again.

"Wanna go to the gym?" Tess asks Cara.

"I want pizza actually." She mumbled as Rose laughs.

"Rule number one, pizza before anything."

I sigh, just completely spacing out.

"Jenna." Tess smiled, waving a hand in my face. "Jenna!"

"What?" I turn to her, groaning.

"You've been awfully quiet that it's scary."

I glanced at her and just let out a spontaneous scream, making everyone jump at my voice.

"Shit Jen, you know that's not what I'm talking about." Tess laughs slightly.

"Well sorry for being tired, I slept at two in the morning yesterday." I shrugged.

"Well you're never tired, we always end up sleeping at two." Rose frowned.

I sighed. "I'm just tired. Okay?"

"It's not Michael is it?" Cara easily guessed with a small sigh.

"No, it isn't. I said I'm tired and I feel like shit." I mumbled, getting up from my seat on the couch. "I need some space. I just need to go to some place."

"Wait." Tess pouted, walking over to me and hugging me.

I sighed, hugging her back. "I'll be back, alright?"

"Okay, just don't be gone too long." She murmered.

Nodding, I withdrew from the hug, grabbed my stuff and left.

.

.

MICHAEL'S POV

.

After talking to the boys about Jenna, I knew everything was suddenly coming back and I didn't like it one bit.

I was somehow pissed at myself for remembering the past, even though it came without notice.

I went to the only place that could give me happiness, it was the bowling alley.

Don't get me wrong, I hate bowling. I just came for the food and arcade games.

Although this time around I didn't bring the boys, seeing I had some thinking to do. And I just needed some space..

I sighed, looking around. I actually took Jenna here for our first date. Well, not in New York, but some bowling alley in Sydney. We sat down to some pizza and played tons of games, one being Pacman.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself, as I shake my head. Why the hell am I even thinking about her? This was more of a time that I needed to myself, to say.. Oh yeah I'm definitely done with her, and once I go back I'll be back to normal.

"Mikey?" I hear a voice behind me, as I turn around.

I look at her blue dip dyed hair, as her blue eyes seemed to just stare right into my soul. Wow.

"Jen.. Uh." I quickly added, knowing that I can't just throw around nicknames like that anymore. "Did you just call me Mikey?"

"No, I said Michael.'' She blurted, nervously twirling a strand of hair.

"No you di--"

"Michael. Um, this wasn't supposed to happen.. I'm gonna go some place else.'' She cleared her throat awkwardly as she twirls around, about to leave.

Shit, I'm letting her walk away.. Does that mean I'm completely done with her?

Of course it does, Michael.

"Jenna!"

Why am I saying her name? This is wrong, shut up Michael. Just shut up.

While debating with my conscience, she looks at me questioningly.

"Um.. I was about to buy this whole box of pizza, I don't know if I'll get to finish it myself so.. If you want free pizza I--"

"Oh." She mumbled. "Why are you out alone, arent you usually with your whole group or whatever."

"Well sometimes I like to venture on my own, I guess."

She nods slowly.

There was a silence, except for the busy surroundings of course.

"I'm afraid we're here for the same reason.'' She sighed, admitting it already.

"Why are you here?"

"Alone time, and stuff.. My brain's all jumbled, I don't think it's healthy but then again who cares about healthy I--"

"Alright." I chuckled, noticing she was beginning to ramble.

"Um.. Free pizza. That sounds good. Just two people having some pizza, alright." She said nervously. "Right?"

"Yeah. Like, who are you?"

We weren't good at this, seeing we were both quite awkward. What else is more awkward than two awkward people having a conversation? Yep, nothing.

"I don't know, who are you? I'm just here for the pizza. What are we getting, it better be peperoni or I'm leaving." She shrugged, making me laugh quite hard.

Jenna smiles at me. "Your laugh.. Wait never mind, I don't know you.'' She waves me off, as I feel my cheeks heat.

Shit, cheeks stop heating. Cool the fuck down.

"What?" She stifles a laugh, trying to keep a straight face.

Yeah, I said that out loud.. Didn't I.

"Nothing. So, pizza. Peperoni."

"Let's do it.'' She agreed.

.

.

A/N:

So this was a filler.. I promise a longer chapter will follow bc school has been an ass and here I am updating last minute omfg sgfksbd

THE WEEKEND IS COMING, MEANING MORE UPDATES THEN ♡

Yaaaa, okay Michael and Jenna are so awkward lol xD WHAT WILL HAPPEN, IDK DONT ASK ME IM THE WRITER DAMMIT

jk ily guys, *virtual hugs*

byeee, vote and comment (:

oh and I hope you like the picture on the side hahaha

.

- BritishBums xox