7 - sisters before misters

A/N:

Here's the cast again (: >>

Cara Delevingne as Cara

Tay Jardine as Tess

Hayley Williams as Rose

Jenna Mcdougall as Jenna

- BritishBums xox

___________________________________
.

JENNA'S POV

.

Now that the boys were here.. I got even more guiltier about the secret I basically pushed aside this whole time. I mean if I brought it up, then things would change completely for all of us girls and.. I was smart enough to never mention that past, ever. I'm sure it wasn't important.. Was it?

.

My phone buzzes as I let out a sigh, knowing what this was.

' Michael : So are you going to tell them? '

I looked around me, before texting back.

' Me : I dont know. and how the hell did you get my number? '

'  Michael : I've always had it, idk. '

I sighed, setting a hand over my forehead.
' Me : so what are we going to do? '

' Michael : I'll only tell the boys if you tell the girls. '

' Me : I still think we should wait. what about if we just tell them on the tour? '

"Tell us what on the tour?" A voice startled me as my heart leaped.

"Jesus Christ." I breathed out, holding a hand to my heart as I nearly dropped my phone.

"Nope, it's just me." Rose shrugged. "Tell us what on the tour?" She was definitely persistent about who I was texting.

I sighed.

"Jenna.. Don't tell me you're hiding something from us too. Tess didn't even tell us about how she was back with Noah, and you're here keeping things from us to. You know you can trust us." She smiled, sitting down next to me.

My stomach churned at the thought, as I sighed once again, closing my eyes.

"No, it isn't what you think.. It'll change everything, you shouldn't have found that out.

"Well things can't undo, can they? Well certain things can, but in this situation it can't, so.. What's up with this unknown number?"

"What's going on?" Cara questions, coming to sit by me on the couch.

I groaned. Great. Those boys had to come back, and now I have to deal with all of this. Again.

Things were obviously better when they were gone. When he was gone..

"Jennifer Grace Mcallister." Cara set her hands on her hips. "What's going on?"

Well everyone's up on my case today, what the hell.

I definitely did not want them finding out this soon.. But then again, I've had this hidden way before we actually were a part of the music industry and I just wished it stayed that way. Apparently, things decide to just change right then and there.