60 - it means a lot to me

.

JENNA'S POV

By the time we were kicked out at closing time, Michael was still munching on the crust of a pizza slice and I was bummed out that I couldn't finish my last game.

"Well how are we gonna get back now?" I sighed.

"You wanna go back?" He looks a bit startled, only making me realize why.

Things were way too complicated. And me being me, I didn't want to take care of it. Right now, at least.

"Oh.. Yeah. Never mind.'' I shook my head. "Let's just.. I don't know. Sit on this lonely sidewalk."

"Yeah good idea, it could be known as the sidewalk of loneliness."

I chuckled. "The sidewalk of loneliness isn't the sidewalk of loneliness because you're here though."

"Oh, well okay." He pretended to frown, standing up and walking away.

"Michael wait!" I groaned, getting up and jogging to his side. "Where're you going?"

"I don't know. You wanted me to leave--"

"I didn't. I don't want you to leave." I admitted, my voice soft. "You know, its rare. This is one of the only times there will be, I want you to stay."

He smiled, trying to keep a straight face but failing. ''I know this cool mini golf place, and I think I'd totally beat you because you know, I'm just a winner." He glanced at me.

I rolled my eyes, scoffing at his remark. "You're not a winner when I'm around Clifford. Bring it on." I smirked as Michael grinned in excitement.

.

TESS'S POV

"Hit me with your best shot." Calum sang softly as he bobbed his head up and down.

We were currently in the tourbus, and it was nearly 2am. I wondered where we were to next but since this was probably the last day of ever collabing with those boys.. I'm guessing it was all over.

This night was obviously just a little filler before the big deal.

And honestly, I was scared of what would happen. I seriously kept thinking of how it would be especially after what's happened with Jenna and Cara.

Let's say, the problem might have gotten worse.

But it's Jenna and it's Cara. Of course they'll make up..

Right?

"Tess." Calum's voice snaps me out of thought as I glanced at him.

"You just.. Spaced." He smiled, as I shook my head.

"Yeah, sorry." I sighed, looking away. "So much has been going on, and it's just a lot to handle sometimes. Actually to add onto that, the next few weeks we're travelling radio station to radio station promoting our new songs and all. I'm so tired." I went on as Calum scooted closer to me.

I look over at him as he just stared at me.

"What?" I mumbled, pursing my lips.

"Nothing. I mean.. You seem so tense. It isn't so bad if you think about it." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. ''You wouldn't know. Being girls in a band? It's a lot to take care of. Since it's actually true, girls are way more dramatic then guys."

He nods slowly. "Well, then why be in a band if you can't handle it you know?"

"I don't mean it that way." I looked over at him. "I mean.. That even though it is a lot to handle, I'd spend the time with my three best friends instead of anywhere in the world. School." I rolled my eyes at the mention as Calum chuckled.