4 - sucky solutions

.

- Cara -

.

"We're meeting with our management in an hour." I sighed, as Rose groaned.

"But I don't want to!" Jenna whined, fake crying into the couch pillow.

"What do they want?" Tess mumbled.

"Just to talk, they said. About what's been happening, about the music, I guess. Just simple stuff. Hopefully."

"It still can't be good, what if it's about all the twitter drama." Rose made a point as we all sat around the lounge in thought.

"Whatever it is, we've got this okay?" Tess reassured, before her phone began to buzz in her pocket constantly.

She looks at the screen and smiles. "I've got to take this."

"Hey babe"  We hear her say cheerily as she's walking out, shutting the door behind her.

.

"She's still talking to Noah?" I rose my eyebrows. "I thought they were done.. As in over."

"Yeah, but you know Tess." Jenna muttered. "She's Tess, she can be soft about things. She can be gullible too."

"What exactly did they get into a fight about?" The red head questioned, looking from me to Jenna.

"The distance. How Tess would be too far away most of the time and that they couldn't be together because it wouldn't work out."

"Well what made her be with him again?"

"I don't know, that's a question you should probably ask her yourself." I shrugged.

"Well it's hard, what if there's a reason she's not telling us this stuff." Jenna plays around with her bracelets.

"She could tell us anything, she knows she can trust us." Rose reassured with a small nod.

.

.

"So you and Noah still on?" I blurted out just a few moments after she came back into the hotel room.

"Oh yeah, about that.. We decided that we gave it a try you know, the whole long distance thing going on. You guys know I love him and--"

"Love? Tess that's a strong word." Rose lightly chuckled, as we all look at her.

She blushes, looking away sheepishly. "Well, I do so.."

"You're sure?" I hummed, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as she leans on my side.

"Yeah, I know it." She whispers.

"Well that's cute." Jenna simply sums up as we end up laughing.

"Oh, we should probably get going to that meeting." I remembered. "The last thing we need is being late, they might be even more pissed than expected."

"Yeah, Cara's right." Rose agreed. "Let's bounce."

"Boing boing boing," Jenna giggled, holding a hand to her mouth.

"Jesus Christ, Jen." Tess laughs along anyway, playfully bumping shoulders with the girl.

"Let's go." I stifle a slight chuckle.

.

.

"Hi girls, how have you been?" Stacey smiled at us quite fakely if you asked me.

"Good. Or on second thought do you want an honest answer?" Rose spoke with a bit of sarcasm. "Because we are having such a sucky day so far." She snarled, as Jenna holds back a laugh. I was unamused, elbowing her roughly.