20 - free falls

.

ROSE'S POV

.

"Are you ready?" Cara asks me, as I ruffled my hair in the mirror.

"No. If you're saying, I'm ready for my death then yeah."

"Oh I'm sure it won't be so bad. Look at the bright side, we get to get away from the public for awhile."

"Hey guys wish us luck, we'll be in the wilderness for a day and night. Pray we won't get eaten by bigfoot or something." Jenna speaks to the camera, pointing it at us right after.

"Jenna, bigfoot isn't real!" Tess groaned from the background.

"You just ruined the video!" She yelled back, as I laughed. "But it's still going on instagram. On the band account."

"We're so embarassing." Cara snickered, about to close her suitcase.

"Woah, is that a swimsuit? Who are you trying to show off your body to?" Jenna smirked. "L--"

"Um no, there's a lake, meaning we get to go for a swim. It's the only fun thing you can do in the wilderness, right?"

"There aren't any alligators.. Are there?" Tess's eyes widened.

"No. Well, at least I don't think so." I replied.

"Fuck that shit." Jenna chuckled.

"Jenna stop fucking swearing god fucking dammit!" Cara whined, making me laugh.

"Cara you just--"

"I mean fucking hell, what the fuck is it with all the swearing!" She groaned, as she laughs right after, Tess smirking.

"This is the first time I've heard you be so bad ass, I like it!" I chuckled, as she smirked.

"Are the guys ready? And please don't tell me we're getting into the same van as them.." I whined.

"Actually yeah, staff will just drop us right off, and pick us up tomorrow morning." Jenna nods once. "I think it's what Stacey said."

"Stacy's mom has got it goin' on." Cara sings softly, Jenna singing along with her as Tess laughs.

"We should just purposely sing that song to her to piss her off." She suggested, as I nodded.

"Although I kind of think that so many people went up to her and sang that to her already." 

"Rose might be right." Jenna smirked.

"We could literally hear you guys singing Stacy's Mom from out here. Hurry up." Luke said, as Cara rolls her eyes.

"Do you guys want to be with us that badly? Aw that's sweet." Tess spoke sarcastically, a small smile on her face.

"This is the start of a beautiful, beautiful friendship." We hear Michael say, as we all laugh. Sure.

"Okay, let's just get this over with." Cara sighed. We drag our stuff out with us, as the boys glanced at us.

Tess walks over to Calum, as he smiles at her. But I noticed this.. Falter in his eyes. Whatever it was, he's obviously dead to us if he's trying something. Tess just got out of a relationship with Noah, I mean.. The least Calum could do was actually be there for her. I don't know, I just don't trust him.. Or them. After all, Luke probably still owns my nude picture. Which I will eventually get to and delete.

"I believe Rose has something to say for what happened a few days ago." Jenna brought up, as the boys looked at me with a frown.

I groaned. "Seriously?" I hissed, Cara nodding.