8

Two different mic's showed up in front of the girls, showing a dark red and pink ribbon with wings on them. The two girls knew what they had to do and placed their hands on the mic's as music began to play. Knowing exactly what song she wanted them to sing-one of her solo's as a duet. 

After the two girls finished singing Akara was broken out of the glass she was in and she looked around. "Ayano! This is bull shit! Show yourself you bratty ass bitch! You're nothing more than a fucking coward!"

Akara was then dropped down from inside of the stage, as behind the two girls who sang was a large screen that showed the last bit of information that they needed to know.

It was after the girls last concert-Liya, Mika and Akara all cheered and were hyper as they went past the staff and crew of the venue while Ayano looked concerned as she was the last one off of the stage, she got her phone from her back pocket as she went to check her voice mails only to hear one from her ex-adopted parents. "Our threat remains, tonight your existence ends. Liya should be leader-Not a worthless brat like you. Just die already and let Liya be in the spotlight like she should have been!"

Ayano went to the girls bathroom having an anxiety attack. "W-Why...Why does this happen to me. W-What are they planning? S-Should I...should I just go? A-all of the guys are gone anyways...M-Maybe...Maybe it is better..."

She chose to throw her phone out and she went past the staff and police that were around the venue before going up to the roof top. She noticed how high she was and where she'd land. "I'm sorry girls, maybe Liya can be your new leader like they want. Goodbye." She said before she let herself go to the ground

"AYANO!" Liya shouted before she covered her mouth tearing up

Most of the others were stunned to see just how low Ayano had gotten, after seeing what little there was to see they saw in a glass case the young raven haired female wrapped up in bandages from head to toe only her eyes were uncovered. The bandages around her eye were completely wet from the tears that went down her face. As they saw her lifeless and still it was Liya who spokes up first to get her sisters attention.

"Ayano, I never knew that our parents were so cruel. If you would have talked with Akara, Mika and I about what's going on with you-we would have helped you!"

Mika nodded her head in agreement. "Girl you never spoke up about what's going on with you-how do you expect us to help and be there for you as your team mates and friend if you don't open up to us?!"

After Mika spoke they heard a child version of Ayano speak in echo around them.

" Your words mean nothing spoiled brat! Never being fed, never celebrating holidays all because I'm 'different'' from you! They never loved me! You had me lie to CPS just so they could keep you! You had it easy compared to me!"

The voice sounded very bitter towards Liya. Liya frowned "You think I wanted them to treat me like that? Sis-you have no idea how many times I've tried to get them to treat you better. They don't listen to me!"

It was quiet which made Liya upset as she looked to Mika. "Maybe you can try to get through to her?"

"I'll see what I can do. Aya-I know that you are upset. But please try to calm yourself. Liya and I can accept you as you are. We want to help you out of what rut you're in. We are your band mates and friend! Please stop this!"

The child of Ayano made herself known and she looked like Ayano did at the age of ten. "You think you can accept all of me? Why do I find it hard to believe that any of you actually care about me?" The child said with a bit of a huff