Book Two:15

The next day, at noon when Sweet girls got to Yaotome productions they were sat down across from Yosuke as he looked at the trio of girls seriously. "I'm well aware that things for you girls are going to get harder from here on out. With what Miss Ando has done it will kick start a long list of projects for you girls. Especially since it is something she hasn't ever done in the past. I have been talking with all of the general managers that work here to see who'd be best fitted for you girls and I believe I found the best one for you girls. But if there is anything wrong with the male please let me know."

The girls nodded their head as they soon saw a raven haired male with dark blue eyes come into the room. Once he came into the room he sat by Yosuke and looked at the trio of females. "It's a pleasure to meet the three of you. My name is Ito Hitori. What are you girls names?"

"I'm Ando Ayano I'm the leader of the three of us. To my left is Santa Liya my adoptive younger sister to my right is Tsiki Mika." Ayano said seriously

Hitori hummed out in thought for a moment before he shook his head. "I don't approve of you being the leader."

"Well then you can go fuck yourself." Ayano said seriously "I've always been the leader of Sweet Angels, these girls only follow my lead. Neither one of them has what it takes to do what I do as leader."

"That doesn't matter to me, a leader needs to have charisma and you aren't it." Hitori said seriously

Ayano growled out and she crossed her arms. "You may dismiss yourself and leave. None of us will accept you as a manager for us. If you say bad things about me there is no way you'll say good things about the other two when they do speak up for themselves. As it is now, they don't know what I know about you thanks to Yaotome's son calling me last night."

Hitori stiffened hearing what she said. "W-Wait a tick you're the female that is with Yaotome's son?"

"You're too damn late to make amends now with what you've already said. I don't take people who are cowardly lightly. Get out of our face." Ayano said coldly

Hitori bowed and he left out, Yosuke looked at Ayano impressed. "So Gaku called you last night huh?"

"Mhm, he had. He had warned me about that piece of work male. He knew about my mental illnesses so he wanted me to be warned about how much of a piece of work he was." Ayano said seriously

"I see, what type of manager would you girls prefer to have?" Yosuke asked curiously

Liya looked at Ayano who nodded her head looking at her younger sister, Liya then looked at Yosuke. "We prefer a female manager, someone who understands that Aya is our one and only leader. That we will follow no one else."

Mika then spoke up "We'd like it if it was someone who had musical passion too, someone who'd be able to have the knowledge of what's going on with Sweet Angels and who Aya is with, without giving her special treatment for it."

Yosuke was in thought before he nodded his head. "Very well, I'll see what I can do about that girls. Thank you for coming into the building today, Ando we will be in touch."

Ayano nodded her head. "Of course sir."

The three girls got up and bowed their heads before they left out on their own, once they got into the elevator Ayano looked like she was on the verge of screaming and crying. Liya looked at her concerned.

"S-Sis...You gonna be okay?"

"No...No I'm not. I swear to hell if I have to deal with one more male trying to push me down I'm going to go on a killing spree for males." Ayano growled out angered

"T-That's understandable, Are you gonna tell Yaotome about what happened here today?" Mika asked wry

"I am, once we're in the car. I need you to drive today Mika."

"Sure thing. I...I can do that."