19

When Mr. Ando came back Ayano was waiting by the door with a serious expression on her face. "Welcome back father, we need to speak."

"Sure of course princess, what's up?" He said with a smile

"Why did you slap Asaya, yell at her and kick her out of Sweet Angels when you didn't do anything like that to Mika, Liya or hell Akara when they've upset me? What makes Asaya the exception?"

Her father was quiet as he heard her question "What brought this up?" He asked confused as he tilted his head to the side slightly

"Oh don't you dare change the subject! Answer me father!"

He sighed out as he ran a hand through his black hair. "You want to know that badly huh? If you must know you are the spitting image of your mother. Defects and all-I want to keep you happy to keep the spirit of your mother close to me. Your mother was once an idol just like you. So I wanted the preserve her memory with you. I didn't do what I did to Asaya to Mika, Liya or Akara because those three aren't your blood siblings. I have no right to do that to them-unlike her. Asaya needed to learn to respect you and love you just as I do. You are my precious daughter-you are everything your mother was and I don't wish anything about you to change."

Hearing what she had she covered her mouth before she rushed to the bathroom to throw up Mika, Liya and the males for HEAVENS all heard what he had said. Mika and Liya were both standing up as they looked disgusted to hear what their manager said to Ayano. "Mr. Ando sir-If you do not stop making Ayano like your dead wife, all three of us have agreed to leave this agency. Even if it means getting flack from our fans it'd be better than knowing that you don't see Ayano-but your dead wife when you look at her." Mika stated seriously

"Yeah that's just gross my dude." Liya said with a nod of her head

"You can't seriously be saying that you'd want to quit!" Mr. Ando said seriously

It was then that Ayano came into the room looking pale. "It's not quitting if we disagree to renew our contract with you. While you were dealing with Asaya-Eiichi had called his father, Raging otori is more than happy to take us in if you don't shape up."

"I still have another year with you brats! Don't make this hard on any of us!" He hissed out

She shook her head. "No you don't, do you not remember when you had the lot of us sign with you? It was today five years ago. Now either you let me live a life where I'm not compared to a woman who I've never seen or heard from all of my life or you'll lose the only daughter you've ever called daughter and your little group of females too. Cause where I go Mika and Liya both have agreed to go with as well. They will always have my back."

He stiffened before he got out of his suit case the contract only to see that Ayano was right, his golden eyes widen in shock. "Daughter please don't do this! Please! I just want to keep you close to me!"

Ayano grabbed a box of matches before she burned the contract in front of him. "I will be your daughter if you wish to have me as your daughter. But Sweet Angels is no longer going to be yours to control as you wish. You are sick in the head and need to fix that before I get anywhere close to you. I figured this would happen so Mika, Liya and I have already moved our things and we were just waiting for you to come back to make it official. Good bye father."

She then looked to Liya and Mika. "Let's go-the boy's limo is waiting for them and we'll be trailing behind them in my car."

"Yes Aya!" The two girls said happily

Mr. Ando went onto his knees as he hugged Ayano's legs. "Please don't go! Without you here I won't have Anything! Please reconsider!!"

She tried to kick him off of her but couldn't "Uh...a bit of help please? I can't get him off of my leg."