11

Aoi and Arata both went onto the stage as Ayano was just hanging above the stage by bandages that held her up by her waist, legs and wrists. "Ayano-can you hear us?" Arata asked concerned

She nodded her head as she then opened her eyes as she looked at the two of them sadly. Aoi moved closer. "Nod your head once if we need to work together twice if we need to go solo to help you out."

She nodded her head twice which made him look behind him to Arata. "Something tells me you have to go first Arata, so I'll step to the side."

Arata took a deep breath. "I'll do what I can to help you Ayano, you don't deserve this."

She looked at him sadly as the screeching sound still sounded around them. As soon as he thought about what he wanted to sing the music started up around them-blocking out the sound of the screeching. 

After he finished singing the bandage wraps on her left side of her crumbled and disappeared making it so she was only holding on by her right side. Aoi quickly moved himself so he was close to her as he quickly began to sing what he wanted as he held his hand out to her, making it so his right hand was holding onto her left hand. 

After Aoi finished singing she was completely free of the bandages and she hugged him tightly as she sobbed out. He hugged her back as he petted the back of her head softly. "It's alright, you're free now Ayano."

"W-We're not free out of here yet. That screeching we all hear...it's the dark part of me that I've hidden from everyone that I push back with my medication." She said sadly as she looked up at him with tears in her eyes

He wiped the tears from her eyes. "It'll be alright, you have a lot of people here who want to help you."

She gave him a sad smile. "I...I know. I heard all of you." She said before she moved away from him and she looked at all of the people who were her friend.

She then bowed her head as she smiled at them. "T-Thank you all for complying. I-I'm really sorry about all of this."

"Hey, no need to be sorry. We're just glad you're okay." Reiji said with a smile

"So what now? With you no longer up in bandages what is there left to do?" Yamato asked

Ayano took a deep breath before she looked up. "That darkness up there...Yeah that's what I hide from everyone, how I was able to hear everything and see all of you guys at first. It was how Akara was taken from the group and placed here. Apparently something will happen with her that'll make her no longer be part of Sweet Angels but I don't know what so don't ask. Um...I guess I can try what you guys have done to get to this point. But I don't think I can do it alone."

Liya and Mika went on either side of her and hugged her tightly. "Girl you don't even need to ask us." Mika said happily

"Sis, we got your back no matter what's going on with you. Just know after this we need to have a sister talk." Liya said sincerely as she held her sisters hand tightly

"O-Okay...I can work with that Liya."

The three girls stayed where they were as they sang acapella for a song they were working on together. As they sang together the screeching got worse-so they sang louder holding hands until the screeching completely stopped and the entire room was bright. One by one all of the groups went back to the venue in different rooms as Mika and Liya disappeared from Ayano's side. Ayano shut her eyes as she realized she'd go back to where she had been-falling off of the venue building.