Book Two:17

The walk to the production building was quiet for the two of them, Tenn didn't mind it since he figured that Ayano wanted to keep her mind on what she was going to say when she met up with Hitori once more. When they got to the building they saw that Gaku was outside of the being with his arms crossed leaning against it. Gaku's eyes widened seeing the two of them.

"Tenn?! Ayano?!" He said standing up straight "W-What are you two doing here?!"

Ayano smiled at him as she had her hands together. "Tenn told me what you did earlier." Ayano said happily "Thank you for standing up for me Gaku, you'd be the first to do something like that and I appreciate it."

Gaku averted his eyes as he looked away flustered hearing her speak. "I...It was nothing but I can't go in there with Ito still there though now."

"Well that's why we're here. We want to make sure that your father knows that what you did was to protect me not because you wanted to start a fight with him. He mainly had a problem with me, so Kujo wants me to interact with the male for him to admit that he had provoked you. That way he gets fired and your father apologizes to you for protecting me." Ayano said with a smile as she had her hands together in front of her

Gaku looked at Tenn skeptically "Seriously why would you do that for?"

"After getting what happened with Sweet Angels from the girls, I knew why you came here. For the last two months you've been nothing more than head over heels with Ando. You couldn't seem to keep your thoughts and comments about her to yourself. Both Ryu and I know how you feel about her-so the fact that you'd do something so stupid without a reason didn't seem right to me. So I figured you had your reasons that had to deal with Ando."

Gaku let out a sigh as he averted his eyes. "I...I guess you have a point there." He said before he looked at Ayano. "Please be careful in there Ayano."

Ayano smiled at him. "I won't be alone, Kujo said he'd be near me. So I'll be fine I promise."

Gaku hugged her tightly lacing his hand with the back of her head softly. "Keep close to him, I don't want anything bad to happen to you Ayano."

Ayano smiled and held the side of his jacket tightly. "I promise you that I will."

Tenn and Ayano then went inside as Gaku watched them from the front of the building, when they got inside Tenn took her to where the General managers were. Tenn then pointed to where Hitori's office would be. She walked past it only to get grabbed by the back of her collar into his office by him. Ayano kept calm as she soon was face to face with the male as he had an ice pack against his face.

"Why the fuck did you tell that bastard what I said to you?!" He growled out angered

Ayano looked to the side only to see that Tenn was already recording what was going on between them before she sighed and shut her eyes. "Do you think that I'd not let my boyfriend who is the son of the CEO of this know just what was said to me from someone who was supposed to take care of us?"

As she spoke she opened her eyes and looked directly at the elder male. "I promised Gaku that I would tell him everything and I mean everything sir. The fact that you said something that upset and irate the man that I am with is on you for not believing word that has gone around about me being around him not me." 

"H...How do you know that?!"

Ayano let out a small chuckle before she placed her hands together behind her back. "First off with that type of reaction I can tell that what I was told was truth. You see just because I'm with Yoatome Gaku doesn't mean that I'm not friends with his team mates Ryu and Tenn. It was Kujo Tenn that had informed me of what happened. So may I ask what had happened that made you end up getting punched by Gaku?"