13

When the girls finished the talk show host happily clapped their hands and ended their show as they thanked the two girls for coming out. Once the show was off air Ayano had Asaya go with her to the bleachers where the audience was as she saw the guys getting up. "Guys I want you guys to formally meet my little sis Asaya. Asaya, these guys are all my friends-I don't have to introduce you to them do I?"

While Ayano was talking, she was talking rather quickly barely anyone could understand her. Thankfully Asaya could and giggled a bit. "Calm down big sis, no need to introduce me to them."

"You can understand her?" Mitsuki asked shocked

Asaya nodded her head. "Mhm, I can. She was like this when she first knew that her and I were siblings." Asaya said with a happily smile on her face

"I'm glad to see that you aren't how we last saw you Ayano. Did you do what we all pleaded you to do?" Shun asked curiously

She happily nodded her head. "Before coming here I got that done. It's gonna probably kick in soon since I took my medication before I came here."

"You should probably go back home and try to rest a bit. None of us would want anything bad to happen to you." Reiji said with a small smile

She scratched the side of her face sheepishly. "Yeah...probably wouldn't be a bad idea. I gotta introduce Asaya to Liya and Mika anyways. so I guess that works out."

"Saying that they didn't watch this show." Ren stated

"I know they wouldn't have. Both of them had things they did this morning making it impossible for them to do so."

"You did that on purpose huh?" Yamato said with a smile

She nodded her head before both girls were called by their manager. "Ops, looks like we gotta go. Talk to you boys later byes!" Ayano said before she held onto Asaya's hand and the two of them left out together.

"That's very unusual for her-or am I the only one who thinks that she's hiding something?" Tokiya asked

"It is unusual-but then again we saw what she went through." Hajime stated

Aoi shook his head. "We helped her fight off the darkness she had within her that kept her from being herself, she has no reason to hide herself with those who constantly tore her down no longer being around her. I'm glad to see her in such high spirits."

A few people agreed with Aoi before all of them left out in their own way. When Asaya and Ayano got to the dorms Liya and Mika just came back and were sitting on the couch relaxing themselves for a bit. Both of them sat up as they saw Ayano come into the dorms with a female that looked almost like her.

"Aya who's this?" Mika asked curiously

"I'll get to that in a moment, I need to tell the two of you a few things before I do." Ayano said before she looked at Asaya. "Go on and get yourself situated when I need you I'll tell you."

"Okay Aya." Asaya said before she went to her dorm room.

Ayano then sat in her favorite chair before she took a deep breath. "First thing I need to tell you guys is that a while ago I found my real father."

Both of them looked stunned. "What seriously?!" Liya said shocked "That's awesome!"

"Mhm...Our manager is my father."

Both of them looked flabbergasted to hear what she said.

"Does he know?" Mika asked

"Mhm, he knew before I did. He took me the side one day and told me that I was his daughter. I didn't believe it so I did a blood test with his and mine...and he was right. I am his blood daughter, I also have a blood younger sister."