20

Kira ended up spending the evening with Ayano, he got to know the elder female a bit more. He found out that they had a lot of similarities and it made him feel a bit closer to her. When Nagi and Liya went to get the two of them from Ayano's room Ayano was leaned up against Kira as they were playing a game together on their switches. Liya smiled a bit seeing that Ayano had opened up to someone and had calmed down from her anxiety attack. She knocked on the door getting both of their attention.

"Hey Kira, Sis-my idiotic parents aren't going to be around anymore...Raging otori had to call the police to get them out. So there's no more need for worry." Liya said coming into the room

"That's good to hear, I'm happy that they're finally going where they belong."Ayano said as she looked up from her switch

"We're about to have dinner, you two should come out with us." Nagi said with a grin

"We'll be there in a moment Nagi." Kira said looking up from his switch

The younger duo nodded their heads before they left out. The duo saved their game and turned their switches off before they went to have dinner with the others. Both of them were rather quiet as they while they heard the others being more than a bit rowdy. Everyone quieted down with Raging spoke to them.

"Now that everyone is in one place, there needs to be a serious conversation between all of us. As of now you all will be working together-you all know this." Raging stated

All of them nodded their heads, knowing about what Raging wanted to do to get out there that Sweet Angels was now working for Raging otori.

"I believe it'll be more convincing that the two groups are close knitted if one from both of the groups are known as a couple." Raging stated

"Why not have it be the elders of both groups?" Liya suggested "I believe they'd look cute together plus they are both very well mannered."

Mika and most of the others from HEAVENS agree, Kira just stared at Liya stunned as Ayano hid herself in her hoodie. Raging looked at Kira first. "Do you think you could make it work? I don't see where what Liya said is a bad idea."

"Are you sure that you'd want me to be the one around her?" Kira asked concerned

Liya let out a sigh "Let me tell you something-there's a reason I asked for you personally to take my adoptive sister to her room. From the moment you two came into our old dorms earlier today I've seen how much you've cared and worried about my sister. I don't see where there's a problem of you being around her when you two are so similar. Plus when Nagi and I got you two earlier-how you two were cuddled next to one another, that was adorable. I've never seeing Aya smile as much as she had when she was playing whatever game you two were playing together. She almost always has a frown on her face. So seeing my sis with a smile on her face because of someone being around her. It shows me that she trusts that person enough to be at least a little bit happy around them."

"C-Can you stop calling me out sis?" Ayano whined out flustered

Liya giggled. "Nope, sorry until you realize just what is in front of you I'm not gonna. This is the first time you've actively ever said anything to Mika or I about liking being around someone. So I'mma do what it takes to make sure you're happy. Mika and I have gone through relationships more than you have. It'll be a new experience for you that I think would be good for you mentally."

She just hid herself more into her hoodie, she didn't like the idea of being with someone for the sake of being the 'face' of anything.

"As much as the idea does sound reasonable, we have to keep in mind that whoever is chosen actually gets along with one another and can outwardly express it. I don't think having Ayano being the face with anyone is a good idea. She's never dated before, so she wouldn't know how to answer questions without being a bull shit liar." Mika said as she looked at ayano sadly "I think for the better of her mentality keeping her out of it would be best."