Chapter 01

From now on, you are a cat person

...

Su Zening was dead.

Su Zening, who suffered from congenital immune deficiency since he was a child, has never been anywhere except the hospital. Without his immune system, the outside world was fatal to him. Since he was a child, he has lived in a specially made glass ward that was isolated from the outside world.

Do not touch the outside world or be touched.

In his memory, there are no joyous amusement parks, lively classrooms, and playmates of the same age. There were only endless injections, and endless medication, and the forced smiles of his parents.

Being able to live strong to the age of nineteen was already considered a medical miracle even by his attending doctors.

However.

Su Zening came alive again.

As he died, there was a strange white-bearded grandfather in his consciousness, who told him that he could go to a new world, and in that world, he could become an existence under one person and above ten thousands people, and there was inexhaustible wealth.

All of this just for a small favor from him.

He asked Su Zening if he was willing or not.

Of course he was willing, who wouldn't want this kind of pie dropping from the sky?

He wanted to live. If he didn't had such a strong will to live, then he wouldn't have lived until nineteen.

What's more, Su Zening has also watched many TV series and read novels in the hospital. The white-bearded grandfather said that he will have the proper treatment of the protagonist, the son of destiny, ah.

After reaching a consensus with the grandfather, Su Zening regained consciousness and reopened his eyes with joy, then he froze--

Wait, things seem a bit wrong?

He became a cat?!!

This is the agreement of being an existence under one person and above ten thousand people, and also possessing endless wealth?

Fraud!

Old Grandpa, is your conscience hurting?

The two-month-old kitten was suddenly pinched by the back of his neck, and the white fluffy ball stiffened and shrinks his four pink paws, meowing in panic.

Finally, he was carried into a large palm.

The gray-bearded old man looked at the white kitten with a smile and said: "Grandpa is going abroad for medical treatment, so Little Sugar Cake can only ask his brother to take care of him for a while."

The memory of the kitten quickly flooded into Su Zening's mind. He was the Little Sugar Cake in the old man's mouth.

This old man was the owner of the kitten.

A month ago, the old man picked up a kitten abandoned by its mother cat while walking outside the nursing home and brought it back to raise. However, the old man's body needs to receive treatment abroad for a period of time. Crossing the kitten to the border is too troublesome, in addition the kitten is too young to withstand the torment. So the old man entrusted the care of the kitten to his grandson.

Four paws fell into the palm of the so-called brother, and the white little kitty firmly hugged his only support.

Su Zening quickly adapted to his identity as a little kitty, and his dog legs held the hand tightly with his paws, and he won't let go of his hand even if he dies.