Chapter 63

The Shura Field was Scheduled in Advance

After betraying countless of his morals, Little Sugar Cake, who forfeit sovereignty and humiliate the country, finally got Fu Xiao to agree to let Silly Bai Tian and Xiao Hei stay.

Walking out of the door of the study, The always meticulously groomed Little Sugar Cake, with some messy cat fur on his face, walked to Silly Bai Tian with tears in his eyes, and said: “You can stay.”

Silly Bai Tian breathed a sigh of relief, then smiled sweetly at Little Sugar Cake: “You’re amazing, Little Sugar Cake.”

Little Sugar Cake reluctantly smiled and said: “Of course, I’m the one who keeps my words at home.”

And his heart couldn’t help but cry ying ying ying.

Silly Bai Tian’s paw was only a little swollen, and it wasn’t serious. Naturally, it would be fine after a period of rest, so Little Sugar Cake did not grind Fu Xiao to call the doctor. As if he’s really the master, Little Sugar Cake took Silly Bai Tian and Xiao Hei on a tour of his home.

So, this afternoon, you’ll see a snow-white fur ball with two orange and black dumplings going in and out of each room.

And the three cats would also gather together with their heads, while meowing.

They’re really cute like this.

The butler passed by and couldn’t help bending down to touch the fluffy head of Little Sugar Cake and said with a smile: “Little Sugar Cake brought friends home to play, ah.”

Little Sugar Cake raised his head and shook his fluffy tail proudly: “Meow~”

Little Sugar Cake climbed upstairs with Silly Bai Tian and Xiao Hei.

The white cat jumped up to the floor vigorously, and Xiao Hei followed closely. After waiting for a long time, the two cats saw Silly Bai Tian fluttering its short legs, moving up the stairs little by little.

Xiao Hei hated the iron for not becoming steel and ran back again. The robust and strong black cat held the back of the neck of the cute orange cat, and the orange cat curls its tail obediently, as if it was used to it.

After arriving at their destination, Silly Bai Tian licked Xiao Hei’s fur intimately: “Thank you.”

Xiao Hei rolled its eyes uncomfortably and said: “Hmph. Thanks, what thanks.”

Little Sugar Cake, who couldn’t bear to look directly, covered his eyes, and then pushed open the door on the top floor.

The top floor was cleared into a room, which contained all kinds of Little Sugar Cake’s toys, as well as his cat climbing frame like a small house.

It’s a cat paradise.

The countryside cat Xiao Hei’s golden eyes widened in disbelief: “These, are these all yours?”

Lfgf jgf atf atlcur atja kfgf ygbeuta ogbw ugjcvqj’r tberf, jcv atf reyrfdefca atlcur atja ugjcvqj jcv atf yeaifg ybeuta ijafg.

Olaaif Veujg Jjxf tjr cba yffc ab atf abq oibbg obg j ibcu alwf. Ciatbeut atlr kjr tlr jmalnlas gbbw lc cjwf, tf kjr jirb raeccfv ktfc tf rjk atlr gbbw oeii bo atlcur tf vlvc’a xcbk ktfc la kjr ybeuta. Dea lc bgvfg cba ab rtbk tlr alwlvlas lc ogbca bo tlr ilaaif oglfcvr, Olaaif Veujg Jjxf rjlv lc j aglnlji abcf: “Tfr, P jrxfv atfw ab jggjcuf la tfgf, jcv atfs klii qea ktjafnfg P afii atfw ab qea.”

However——

As soon as the three cats turned around, they saw an entire wall. The wall was filled with a variety of photos of Little Sugar Cake. From when he was still the size of a palm to the present. When he was eating, playing, sleeping, numerous and densely packed together.