Chapter 60

Wesson’s Test

Fu Xiao finally understood one thing.

All the entanglements in his heart were in vain.

Without his control, Little Sugar Cake could go to heaven.

Some people are meant to be given freedom, and some people don’t need it.

After being stunned by the operation of Little Sugar Cake’s cheating two meals, Fu Xiao took the bowl of cat rice away without hesitation.

Little Sugar Cake’s almond eyes looked at Fu Xiao incredulously, as if he had suffered a great blow, and stood there, his whole cat was not well.

In his heart, when he became a human, when he grabbed and took something to eat, how can he call it dinner?

It was just some snacks.

After being able to become a human, Little Sugar Cake also found that his body had undergone certain changes. For example, he could eat no matter how much he ate. Although there would be a feeling of fullness, but as long as Little Sugar Cake wants to eat, he could eat as much as he wants.

So he has only one thought now.

Why didn’t Fu Xiao let him have dinner?

Could it be——

Could it be that Fu Xiao even had to deduct his cat meal for the new goblin?

So the snow-white long-haired cat pulled the butler’s legs with his claws, and meowed at Fu Xiao in grief and anger, as if he was accusing the butler of Fu Xiao’s heinous crimes.

The butler touched Little Sugar Cake with distress, and said disapprovingly to Fu Xiao: “Young master, Little Sugar Cake is growing up, how can you not let it eat.”

Little Sugar Cake meows in agreement.

However, in the next second, a pair of broad and powerful hands grabbed the back of Little Sugar Cake’s neck.

Little Sugar Cake obediently didn’t move for a moment, and that hand lifted him up. Although Little Sugar Cake’s paws were hooked on grandpa butler’s trousers and were reluctant to part, it was no use.

Little Sugar Cake was still carried by Fu Xiao in the air.

That cold, cruel and unfeeling big smelly socks. He squeezed his cute little belly mercilessly and said: “Look at his belly, where does it look like he hasn’t eaten enough.”

The white fluffy kitten hanging in the air, with his fluffy head, looking down at his slightly bulging belly, felt a little guilty for a moment.

He seemed to have eaten a little too much just now.

Fu Xiao stretched out his hand and patted his belly, then glanced at him with a smile yet not a smile, and then said to the butler: “You can’t give him food anymore. I don’t know how many things he stole outside before returning home.”

Little Sugar Cake froze all over. Pretending not to understand, he licked his paw, and flicked his tail, and when he saw Fu Xiao looking over, he titled his head, looking at Fu Xiao innocently with his big blingbling eyes, and meowing with his mouth.

The butler hesitated, he knew it. Little Sugar Cake has a cute temperament. If you give it something, you can touch it and hold it. At this point, it simply has a price tag, cheating neither old nor young, and the servants are secretly feeding it repeatedly.

Then Fu Xiao’s voice paused, then he continued: “Don’t prepare the dinner for Little Sugar Cake in the future.”

The butler looked at Fu Xiao in surprise.