Chapter 30

Ah Xiao won’t refuse to return Little Sugar Cake to him, will he?

Secretary Zhang recently found out that Little Sugar Cake doesn’t like him anymore.

In the past, although Little Sugar Cake would not treat him the same as Mr. Fu, if he took initiative to rub it, it wouldn’t resist his touch.

But now——

Little Sugar Cake squatted on the table and ate its cat rice, and his fluffy broom-like tail clings to the table, and sweeps around happily.

Every now and then its blue eyes gleamed with joy.

It makes people happy when looking at it.

Mr. Fu is in the study.

Secretary Zhang, who was waiting in the living room, pushed on his gold-rimmed glasses with a smile on his lips. He then casually walked to the table and put his hand on the smooth white back of Little Sugar Cake.

However, Little Sugar Cake nimbly dodged.

Secretary Zhang’s hand touched an empty air.

The smile on the corner of his lips turned stiff, he looked down at Little Sugar Cake and found that the snow-white kitty turned its head to look at him, its sapphire eyes staring straight at him.

It was just his illusion, right?

Why did he feel that Little Sugar Cake was avoiding him on purpose?

Secretary Zhang did not believe in evil and put his hand up again.

This time, it was not his illusion.

The white kitty nimbly got away from under his hand, then turned to look at him. A pair of blue eyes were full of the few words, don’t bother me.

Then it lowered its head, took its small pink bowl to the other side of the table, and pointed its butt to Secretary Zhang.

Secretary Zhang: …

He frowned slightly, and was puzzled. He hasn’t done anything recently, so why has Little Sugar Cake’s attitude towards him changed drastically?

When Fu Xiao went downstairs, he saw this scene, and he couldn’t help but chuckled and shook his head.

He doesn’t know what happened to this little ancestor.

It has also been cold to him recently.

Secretary Zhang touched his nose awkwardly and said: “Little Sugar Cake used to like me quite a bit.”

Little Sugar Cake buried his head in the cat rice, and sneered in his heart.

Heh, humans!

Although it was weekend, Secretary Zhang still handed the latest letter of intent of Lingtong Group to Mr, Fu for the first time. Secretary Zhang frowned and waited for Fu Xiao to read it.

After reading it, Fu Xiao looked a bit thoughtful, then he handed the letter of intent for cooperation to Secretary Zhang.

Secretary Zhang opened it and took a look.

At their feet, a kitty was playing with a blue ball of yarn on the soft carpet.

The thread of the yarn ball toy had been loosen, and Little Sugar Cake carelessly patted the yarn ball with his pink meat pad. In fact, his pointed ears were eavesdropping on the conversation between Fu Xiao and Secretary Zhang.

Playing with the ball of yarn is just his disguise.

He is not interested in this kind of toy.

However, Lingtong Group, ah!