Chapter 19

The Incredibly Beautiful Fairy Cat

There was no doubt that Su Zening, who was squatting on Fu Xiao’s shoulder with the gem necklace, was the center of attention.

Su Zening, who had no knowledge that he was being watched, was still sticking his tongue out.

This drink was too hard to drink.

Fu Xiao, who noticed the movement just now, lowered his head.

Then he saw a few drops of suspicious pink liquid splashed next to the pink drinking glass on the banquet table, the snow-white paw of Little Sugar Cake was dyed with pink furs, and at some point, his own sleeve was stained with the liquid.

Fu Xiao:  …

He helplessly looked down at the cat in his arms, Little Sugar Cake avoided his sight, and its blue eyes stared at the crystal lamp on the ceiling, as if it was suddenly interested in the crystal lamp.

“Mr. Fu——” The people who were standing beside Fu Xiao finally couldn’t stand it any longer, and greeted him with a glass of champagne and a smile on their faces.

Fu Xiao was already accustomed to this situation.

As the helm of Xingchen, there were too many people who gathered around him at every dinner party and wanted to get to know him or even strike up a conversation with him.

Fu Xiao didn’t even lift his head, and just dealt with it absent-mindedly—— there was no one in this banquet that he needed to deal with properly. Power is the best thing, and here—— no, it should be said that in most cases, he can do whatever he wants.

The men with champagne even breathed a sigh of relief because Fu Xiao didn’t feel impatient.

The people around started chattering endlessly, and Fu Xiao didn’t care what they said. He looked at the pink paw of Little Sugar Cake and frowned slightly.

“Mr. Fu, this idea of mine is——”

Fu Xiao stretched out his hand and motioned the man to stop talking, and the man immediately fell silent, with a terrified smile on his face.

Fu Xiao frowned and carried Little Sugar Cake by the neck, then held it in his arms. Pitching its pink-dyed paw, he lowered his head and sniffed it under his nose.

Fortunately, it does not contain the smell of alcohol.

With a sigh of relief, Fu Xiao lightly patted the paw of Little Sugar Cake as a punishment.

Little Sugar Cake whined and meowed as a rebuttal.

Fu Xiao raised an eyebrow.

Little Sugar Cake let his body fall with a guilty conscience.

Fu Xiao shook his head.

This little thing is getting more and more courageous, it even dares to put anything in its mouth.

After raising Little Sugar Cake for so long, Fu Xiao also learned some knowledge about raising a cat.  He knows that many human foods are not suitable for a kitty, and even cause serious harm to the kitty’s health.

Fu Xiao made up his mind to give Little Sugar Cake something to remember. He held Little Sugar Cake’s two front paws together and fixed Little Sugar Cake in his arms, then said ruthlessly: “Start eating cat food for a week starting today.”

!!!

“Meow——”

No, ah!

Su Zening’s blue almond eyes widened.