Chapter 55

He is the light itself

Everyone was stunned.

Teacher Fang reacted first, he looked up and down at Su Zening arrogantly, and sneered:  “Can you play? Have you seen the score?” He had never seen this teenager before. He must have no reputation in the music circle, so Teacher Fang did not take him seriously.

Su Zening said casually: “I haven’t seen it.” His fingers rested on the white table next to him, tapping lightly and melodiously.

Teacher Fang said as if he had heard a joke: “You haven’t even read the music sheet, you dare to say such a thing?”

Although this melody is simple and has no connotation, it is purely a complacent pop tune made by the young master himself, so it is not difficult. But this person said a lot of nonsense without even reading the song.

He hasn’t read it many times, but he has been obsessed with the piano since he was a child, and has been with the piano since he could remember. He studied classical music, and none of the teachers who have taught him lamented his talent in music performance. Years of hard study and practice had given him the confidence, and he only needed to read the score a few times. And that’s exactly what happened, he really did well.

However, this kid, he’s afraid that he doesn’t even have such a foundation.

When the staff saw this, they complained in their hearts. This young master has not even read the song, so what is he doing, join the fun, ah? He wanted to separate the people in conflict and said: “This young master, let’s go over there and have a seat first?” This time the little young master wanted to surprise the eldest young master, who would have known such a thing would happen. The trouble was so big that he would be skinned by the eldest young master.

Su Zening smiled lightly, then he titled his head, with the characteristic youthful vigor, and he looked at Teacher Fang with his blue eyes: “Can I try it out and learn it?”

Teacher Fang was taken aback by his bright eyes. The teenager seemed to have a plan in his heart.

Does this kid want to do a sight-reading of the score?

Impossible.

Although it’s simple pop music, even he can’t do sight-reading. No, he may barely be able to do it, but it is just barely getting the tune and melody out, and there is no detailing at all

This kind of performance is not a complete work at all, it can only be said to be a semi-finished product.

Without a lot of accumulation and connection, and an understanding of music theory, how can he do sight-reading?

What’s more, Teacher Fang looked at Su Zening’s fingers, which were long and well-defined.

Most people who practice the piano for a long time have thick and short fingers with fine calluses, they wouldn’t be so white and tender at all. He believed that this teenager just practiced a few tunes at random. A little young master who has no points for his level even after passing the so-called tenth grade.

Teacher Fang thought of the teenager’s level of points here, and finally put down his heart and said: “This kind of piano is not something that anyone can play. At your level, I’m afraid you won’t be able to play it for another ten years.”  Although this is rude, it is true. This piano is absolutely worthy of its price, and definitely not something that anyone can handle. That’s why he doesn’t like that little young master Nie.

Without more than ten years of consistent practice and concentration, it is impossible to control this piano at all. That young master Nie couldn’t do it at all.