Chapter 61

Feng Jiaming’s Regret

In the recording studio, the teenager with the youthful atmosphere took a deep breath in front of the microphone. He nodded outside, signaling that he was ready.

Then the moving melody sounded slowly.

The clear voice of the teenager and the melody sounded. The teenager’s voice is quite special, not that it’s amazing, but it’s very comfortable, just appropriate, with the unique sweetness in the air after the clouds and rain disappear. It is also like the cold first snow in the early spring when the ice and snow have not yet disappeared, which made people engraved it in their hearts after hearing it.

Outside the glass of the recording studio.

Angus, who was sitting in the corner of the recording studio, stood up excitedly and exchanged glances with Wesson. Years of tacit understanding allowed them to understand each other’s meaning with just one glance.

This teenager was the one they had been looking for.

Compared to Angus, Wesson’s eyes are still restrained, but his fingertips, which were white from gripping too tightly, had betrayed his mind.

It’s a song he wrote when he was young, and it carries too many emotions he couldn’t confide in.

After years of sitting on the shelf, he revised the song, and now it resurfaced.

His dark brown eyes looked at the teenager with a hint of imperceptible anticipation.

Fu Xiao opened the door and entered to see this scene.

Behind him was Xiao Liu, who was holding a pile of documents. Needless to say, they rushed over from the conference room.

He opened the door gently, without disturbing anyone.

There were many people inside the door, but as soon as Fu Xiao looked up, he saw a teenager with headphones inside the glass wall.

The headphones carried the trivial black hair of the teenager, making the teenager’s face even smaller. His blue eyes were down, and the teenager’s curly thick and black eyelashes were slightly fluttering, it was like the fluttering feeling in Fu Xiao’s heart.

He made it.

He breathed a sigh of relief, then closed the door gently and walked to the middle of the crowd, and turned his ears slightly.

The melody of the song carries a touch of nostalgia, and the voice of the teenager is like a train of time passing slowly, bringing people back to the memory in the evening at dusk on the rooftop of the playground, where the pale yellow light fills the red runaway.

It was the purest and most beautiful age.

But for Fu Xiao, that time was also the busiest. He was always running around in the company and his studies, like a tree silently absorbing nutrients, growing up constantly, in order to resist the unknown wind and rain in the future.

Forever alone, walking in a hurry.

Are you lonely?

For the most part, it was lonely.

Do you regret it?

Never regretted it.

He was thus freed.

Fu Xiao lowered his head and chuckled lightly, he lifted his eyes, and unexpectedly ran into the teenager’s, filling his heart full.

The teenager’s eyes looked at him as if the stars were lit up, and the corners of his mouth couldn’t help curling up.