Chapter 09

Which little spicy chicken stole his intimacy value

Only after Su Zening kissed, did he realize what he had done.

He sold his first kiss for a ring?

The little kitty froze, then raised his head and met Fu Xiao’s surprised eyes.

As if to remember something, Fu Xiao’s eyes narrowed a little, and he looked up and down at Little Sugar Cake.

He always felt that Little Sugar Cake seemed to be too smart, and he also felt more than once that Little Sugar Cake understood what he was saying.

Fu Xiao’s heart jolted, and a thought flashed in his mind. Even he himself felt that he was crazy. He squatted down and looked at Little Sugar Cake, and carefully said: “Little Sugar Cake, can you understand what I am saying?”

The little white kitty didn’t seem to hear it, it fiddled with the emerald ring placed on the edge of the coffee table with its paws. After tossing it to the ground, it was then grabbed up on the coffee table, and so on and so forth.

Disappointment flashed in Fu Xiao’s eyes, and then he bitterly smiled. He must be crazy. How could he have such a thought, thinking that Little Sugar Cake could understand him.

It was probably just a coincidence.

The snow-white cotton-like kitty on the coffee table curiously fiddles with emerald with its paws. It was very lively and cute.

Fu Xiao stood up and shook his head, feeling some inexplicable loss in his heart.

Su Zening turned his head and breathed a sigh of relief.

Fu Xiao saw that Little Sugar Cake liked the emerald ring very much, then he looked sideways at the familiar ring. The memories he thought he had forgotten from when he was a child came back again, and he really didn’t like this ring.

But he reached out toward Little Sugar Cake.

The milky white kitty rubbed his hand without thinking, with a happy look in its eyes.

Fu Xiao smiled, then pinched the tiny fur in between the pointed ears of Little Sugar Cake, and said to the butler: “This ring will be recorded under Little Sugar Cake’s name. Since Little Sugar Cake likes it, just leave it for it to play.”

During the night, Fu Xiao took out a file from the stack of documents in the safe in the study.

The black folder was opened, and inside were photos of Bai Yangxin in the past. The thin sheets of paper in this folder introduced Bai Yangxin’s past in detail, and there were also several of such folders in Fu Xiao's safe

Bai Yangxin’s past was not as simple as she said. This woman even worked in FengYue Chang before she became a celebrity. She doesn’t have a clean past, and she was even married and had a child.

After knowing all this, he didn’t tell anyone, instead he chose to help Bai Yangxin to cover it up. Otherwise, Master Fu would have taken action against her long ago.

He was not a kind person at all, and he did this just because it was more beneficial to him.

There were always other women around Fu Yunxi. Instead of letting a smart woman occupy this position, it was better to let Bai Yangxi take it.

But thinking of Bai Yangxin’s attitude, and the aggrieved eyes of the little thing——

Fu Xiao’s eyes became slightly cold. Bai Yangxin shouldn’t have touched his things without permission.