Chapter 56

A vest that can’t be covered

After the song was sung, Su Zening looked at the people around him and said nervously: “How is it? I haven’t sung or played piano for a long time. If it’s not good, I can do it again.”

Teacher Fang: …

He has this inexplicable feeling of being humiliated, what’s going on?

Nie Changmo went up to give him a big hug and said: “Ning-Ning, are you kidding me? If you’re not good, then what is good? Haven’t you seen a lot of people recording with their cell phones?”

Su Zening smiled embarrassedly, revealing two little tiger teeth and said: “It’s Momo, your songs are well written, and my singing is just average.”

It must be Momo comforting him, how can his level be considered good?

Fortunately, Dad is not here. If Dad is here, he will definitely record it as a wrong case to educate his students.

Nie Changyuan came over from the side, looked at Nie Changmo with a touched expression and called out: “Momo.”

Nie Changmo smiled and walked to his brother’s side, he stood tip-toe, and stretched out his hand and hooked his brother’s shoulder and asked: “Do you like it?”

Nie Changyuan fixed a glance at the thin teenager, and stroked the teenager’s hair with his broad palm. There were many memories flashing in his eyes, and in the eyes of the iron-like man, only gentleness remained in his eyes: “I like it.”

Immediately, Nie Changyuan seemed to think of something. He turned around and walked to the two people invited from the outside. His voice was cold and majestic: “Are you the ones who were originally invited?”

Teacher Fang said calmly: “Yes.”

Nie Changyuan gave him a critical look up and down and said: “Nothing more than this.”

“You!” Teacher Fang was very excited when he heard this, and his companions quickly grabbed him.

Su Zening also walked up to Teacher Fang and said seriously: “You really are nothing more than that.”

Teacher Fang looked at the monster just now. Remembering the feeling of almost being crushed just now, he still felt humiliated, but still, he said: “I’m not as good as others. But why do you laugh at me like this.” He admitted that Su Zening was indeed better than him. There is nothing to deny.

“That’s not what I’m talking about. There’s never any shame in being technically inferior.” However, Su Zening looked at the piano in front of him and said coldly: “The shameful thing about you is your character. This piano belongs to Momo. With a sincere heart and a sincere love for music, everyone is entitled to own it. Momo did not disgrace this piano, but you are the ones who disgrace the piano. What you said was simply mean and vicious.”

Su Zening didn’t say that out loud because Momo was present.

Teacher Fang’s eyes widened and he felt guilty for a while. He knew that Su Zening heard that sentence.

He didn’t dare to refute. He had dared to say this because no one had heard him, but he didn’t expect to be heard by this teenager.

Nie Changmo was confused, but Nie Changyuan was a smart person. Seeing their reaction, what could he not understand? He glanced at Su Zening and said to teacher Fang: “I also know Dean Wu of your college.” Then he snorted coldly with unknown meaning.

Teacher Fang’s eyes widened, he would go abroad precisely because he wanted to seek this Dean Wu and approach him.

Now, now——