Chapter 101

He seems to have forgotten something

In the courtyard of the Fu family in the early morning, the breeze blows as the first snow of winter falls, and the whole courtyard is beautifully white.

This can be regarded as the first day of Little Sugar Cake’s return to the Fu family. Last night, Little Sugar Cake was brought home by Fu Xiao. He was simply treated like an emperor, and all the stars held themselves around the moon was not an exaggeration. From the butler to the kitchen chef in the Fu family, they all circled around Little Sugar Cake, and even Fu Xiao’s position went down to second place.

Today, Little Sugar Cake met the cat group officially for the first time.

Little Sugar Cake stood in one of the stone benches in the middle of the pavilion. His snow-white fur is exceptionally smooth, and there is a beautiful bow tied in the middle of the chubby belly. The white cat raised his head proudly and screamed: “Meow~”

This scream announced his official return.

Most of the cats in the yard were eating cat food without even raising their heads. Only a few kittens meowed excitedly holding the scene.

The cats eating cat food rolled their eyes, didn’t they just meet? During this period of time, they saw Little Sugar Cake turning into a two-legged beast everyday, only the group of uninformed kittens made a fuss.

Seeing that there was no one supporting him below, Little Sugar Cake was grunting in anger as he scratched the stone bench with his front paws.

Fu Xiao raised an eyebrow, and stretched out his hand towards Little Sugar Cake.

Little Sugar Cake put his head on it, Fu Xiao then reached out his hand and scratched Little Sugar Cake’s chin. Little Sugar Cake hugged Fu Xiao’s hand angrily.

Over there, the grandpa butler ran over in a hurry, it was rare for him to lose his composure: “Young master.”

It must not be a trivial matter to make the butler lose his composure like this.

Fu Xiao wanted to walk over, but his hand was hugged by Little Sugar Cake. Little Sugar Cake was acting like a baby refusing to let go. Fu Xiao liked this behavior very much in his heart, and he was eaten to death by his own cat. He hugged Little Sugar Cake in his arms while stroking along Little Sugar Cake’s back, brushing Little Sugar Cake’s fur contentedly: “What’s wrong?”

What, grandpa Fu is back?

Fu Xiao paused for a while while stroking Little Sugar Cake, and the smile on his face slowly retracted: “When will he get off the plane?”

Butler: “Ten o’clock in the morning.” He hesitated and said: “Young master, are you going to pick him up from the airport?”

Fu Xiao squinted his eyes and looked at Little Sugar Cake: “Go, of course go.” He will not forget that he got Little Sugar Cake from old master Fu.

Not only would he go himself, he will also take Little Sugar Cake with him.

In the airport, people come and go.

Little Sugar Cake was obediently being held in Fu Xiao’s arms, neither noisy nor disturbing. The combination of a handsome man and a cute cat attracted frequent glances from passers-by.

Little Sugar Cake secretly raised his chest higher. Fu Xiao noticed this careful thinking of Little Sugar Cake, and couldn’t help shaking his head.

However, Fu Wei also came. This was beyond Little Sugar Cake’s expectations, after all, Fu Wei had a falling out with old master Fu in name.