Chapter 83

"
Sweetness

… 

The lemon scent of the shower gel on the teenager’s body pierced into Fu Xiao’s body. Fu Xiao’s mind swayed, and when he came back to his senses, he took a step back calmly.

When he retreated, Su Zening became more anxious.

How could Fu Xiao be so stingy, isn’t it just a trivial thing? Why is he so angry for so long?

So he pulled the bath towel, and carelessly moved in the direction of Fu Xiao. When he moved, the originally not so large bath towel got in the way. Su Zening looked at the bath towel with disgust, he thought that he and Fu Xiao were both guys anyway, so he simply didn’t care about the bath towel, and let the bath towel be pulled around his waist, showing his waistline. 

He said anxiously: “Fu Xiao, listen to me ah.”

The teenager’s skin was white and somewhat heated, surprisingly, Fu Xiao did not dare to look. Fu Xiao turned his head with a dark face and walked away. After a while, he threw some clothes on Su Zening and said: “Put on your clothes and then talk, what kind of look is that?”

Su Zening picked up the few pieces of clothes that had been thrown beside him. He put them on the tip of his nose and sniffed them, it has the fresh and pleasant scent of cedar. He didn’t care about Fu Xiao standing beside him, and he grumpily put his clothes on his hair and argued aggressively: “Do you think I don’t like wearing clothes? It’s not like I have one.”

Putting on clothes in front of Fu Xiao, Su Zening has no psychological obstacles.

He looked at the sports pants Fu Xiao gave him, and his long legs covered by a bath towel.

Su Zening hesitated.

Then he had a flash of inspiration. He tucked his pants into the bath towel, hiding under the towel, and put on the pants laboriously.

However, no matter how big the towel is, it is just a poor towel. 

Clearly at this moment it was carrying a burden it should not have carried.

Su Zening, who was concentrating on fighting with his pants, didn’t pay attention at all. Most of the bath towel had slipped down from his other side, revealing a large piece of white skin.

Fu Xiao squeezed the towel in his hand, and took a breath, then averted his gaze from the teenager.

After a while, Su Zening jumped off the bed and walked barefoot to Fu Xiao’s side. The room was carpeted, the heating was turned on, and the weather in early winter is not too cold. 

He carefully looked at Fu Xiao’s face.

He couldn’t see any expression on Fu Xiao’s face, he didn’t say anything either, he just pushed the chair on the carpet towards Su Zening.

Su Zening sat down calmly.

The next second, a warm and soft towel gently covered his still wet hair, and a pair of broad and powerful hands gently dried his hair with the towel. 

Su Zening could almost feel the temperature of Fu Xiao’s fingers and the strength of the towel running through his hair.

It’s Fu Xiao ah.

Su Zining couldn’t help thinking.

He couldn’t help but look up at Fu Xiao’s face. 

Then Fu Xiao’s low voice rang from Su Zening’s head: “Don’t move.”

Su Zining sat obediently.

Fu Xiao: “What do you want to say?”

As soon as he heard this, Su Zining’s curved eyebrows wrinkled into a deep 川 character. He secretly stole glances at Fu Xiao, like a child who did something wrong.