Chapter 52

Fool, you have to be happy

Perhaps Su Zening’s eyes were too sad and angry.

Fu Xiao raised his head, he stopped flipping through the documents, and looked at the teenager’s blue eyes. For some reason, he couldn’t help but think of how Little Sugar Cake was pleading with him when he confiscated Little Sugar Cake’s small dried fish.

He was silent for a moment and said: “Then before tomorrow afternoon.”

Su Zening breathed a sigh of relief.

The chill in the late autumn night came. Su Zening shuddered, and couldn’t help hugging himself tightly.

Fu Xiao didn’t even tell him anything when he just brought himself out.

The victim was unprepared for it.

Fortunately, he and Fu Xiao were separated into two rooms.

He’ll just closed the door and turned back into a cat.

Otherwise, he really didn’t know what to do.

Fu Xiao sat on the sofa and saw Su Zening wearing only a thin white shirt and said: “Where’s your coat?” Probably remembering his drool-stained coat, there was  some disgust in Fu Xiao’s eyes.

Su Zening obviously thought about it too. He thought for a while, then he frowned and thought for a long time before hesitatingly saying: “It seems to be in the car.” His tone was very uncertain.

Fu Xiao:  …

He waved his hand and said: “Forget it, anyway, I prepared your clothes here, put them in your room, and remember to try them on later.”

Su Zening didn’t go anywhere either, but the car wasn’t here anymore, the driver has driven the car home. Since the car was driven home, the butler would tell the servant to put it away and wash it when they saw it. When the time comes, he will just ask the butler and return it to Su Zening.

Someone was usually in charge of this villa’s daily maintenance. This time he brought Su Zening, and naturally he also prepared Su Zening’s clothes in advance.

At night, the two rooms are separated by a wall.

Su Zening was lying on the soft bed, tossing and turning, but couldn’t sleep.

On the large bed, he slept on one side with a fluffy pillow, then he turned his head to the side and looked to the other side.

But it was empty there.

He sighed, and sat up irritably. He hugged the pillow, resting his chin on the pillow, he then lay back down again, and the feeling of fullness in his arms was slightly better.

But there is no temperature, ah.

There is no Fu Xiao’s warm body temperature.

In a daze, Su Zening turned back into a cat. A snow-white long-haired cat pressed on the pillow, and tossed and turned 180 degrees on the bed, rolling from the head of the bed to the end of the bed, and finally fell to the floor with a bang.

Olaaif Veujg Jjxf bqfcfv tlr yief fsfr jcv rmgjamtfv tlr ilaaif tfjv klat tlr qjkr lc qjlc.

What happened?

Lf erejiis cfnfg ojiir ktfc tf riffqr klat Me Wljb.

Pa wera yf atja atf yfv’r cba ylu fcbeut.

Lf kjr atlcxlcu rb, ktfc revvfcis atfgf kjr j miecxlcu rbecv ogbw atf bqqbrlaf gbbw.