Chapter 47.1

He wants to protect Fu Xiao!

Fu Wei froze and looked at Fu Xiao.

Fu Xiao repeated: “Who said I told you to leave?”

Then Fu Xiao seemed to remember something, and said with a pale face: “It’s grandpa.”

Little Sugar Cake suddenly understood.

Although Old Master Fu has been doing nothing for so many years, he was still the one who brought the Fu family to its peak, and took charge of the Xingchen Group. No matter how good-tempered Old Master Fu was, hearing about the scandal that his second grandson robbed his eldest grandson’s fiancée, it was estimated that he would be very angry, not to mention that Old Master Fu’s temper was not good at all.

He just didn’t expect that Old Master Fu would kicked Fu Wei out of Xingchen directly.

And for Fu Wei, he is not short of money now.

It was just leaving Xingchen means leaving the Fu family’s center of power, and he was expelled from the Fu family, which no amount of money can make up for.

A wry smile hung on the corner of Fu Wei’s mouth and said: “Is grandpa so angry?”

Fu Xiao looked at him with dark eyes, then shook his head, and said with disappointment in his voice: “Did you even think of this before you and Feng Jiaming got together?”

Obviously, with Old Master Fu’s tyrannical personality, he would never let it go.

“Mr. Fu.” At this time, Secretary Zhang hurried over and said to Fu Xiao: “Mr. Kong of Lingtong Group is coming soon. Do you want to wait for him in the conference room?”

Fu Xiao didn’t care about Fu Wei, who was stunned in place, and turned to leave.

Outside the building, Feng Jiaming said anxiously to the front desk: “I’m going to find Fu Xiao.”

Fu Wei went to find Fu Xiao.

She was late and didn’t know what was going to happen there.

The front desk smiled and made a call, then hung up and said: “Miss Feng, I’m sorry, I just called Mr. Fu’s assistant, and he said you don’t have an appointment, so you can’t go up.”

Feng Jiaming’s face was a little impatient, she didn’t notice the content of the front desk call just now. Because she was really anxious, she just thought it was because the front desk didn’t make it clear.

But with years of developing good character as a public figure, she kept smiling and said: “You tell them my name, and they’ll let me up.”

The lady at the front desk said politely: “Miss Feng, I have already reported your name.”

Feng Jiaming was stunned for a moment, then couldn’t help but whisper: “How come?”

In the past, she could go to Fu Xiao’s office just by giving her name.

However, it was all in the past after all.

Fortunately, Fu Wei came out at this time.

Feng Jiaming, who felt a little strange in her heart, quickly threw the strangeness aside, she hurriedly stepped forward and said worriedly: “Ah Wei, what’s wrong?”

Fu Wei smiled reluctantly, then held Feng Jiaming’s hand, and said softly: “It’s nothing, but I may not be able to go back to Fu’s house and Xingchen these days.”