Chapter 06

The Birth of First Generation Tyrant Cat, Little Sugar Cake

After figuring out what happened, Fu Xiao made a rule that no one was allowed to feed Little Sugar Cake snacks at non-meal times.

Not only that, but Little Sugar Cake’s dinner tonight was also canceled.

Su Zening looked up at the lobster, half the size of the table, on the dining table, and swallowed.

He had never seen such a big lobster before.

Both the meat of the lobster and the shell was Q.

I really want to eat it, oh.

No, endure it.

Fu Xiao looked at the little thing that kept spinning around at his feet, and laughed angrily: “You still want to eat? Do you know how much you ate today?” Fu Xiao had asked everyone once through, and after figured out how much Little Sugar Cake had eaten, he was startled.

It was no exaggeration to say that Little Sugar Cake one of it down today.

After repeatedly confirming to Dr. Wu that there was no problem with Little Sugar Cake, only then did Fu Xiao dare to let Dr. Wu go.

Su Zening crouched down on the marble floor.

He also did not know that he had eaten so much ah.

He ate to the east, he ate a little bit to the west, he didn’t realize it was that much, so it was not his fault.

Who made him go hungry so easily, ah.

After dinner, Fu Xiao was still worried, he changed into his sports clothes, and went for a walk with Little Sugar Cake, who was in his arms every day.

Su Zening looked at the man in black sportswear, with distinct lines and upright posture, he was really cool and handsome.

Feng Jiaming really has no vision.

But then again, Fu Xiao’s clothes were always only two colors, white and black.

Wasn’t he tired looking at it?

Walking out of the villa, although the sun had already set, the sky was not yet dark.

It was midsummer and the weather was perfect for a walk.

This was the first time Su Zening walked out of the villa.

Fu Xiao’s villa was actually a hilltop manor. There were gardens, swimming pools, and landscape fountains. Not to mention the standard configuration of a tennis court, there was even a small piece of hillside behind the manor.

Simply inhumane.

The villa complex was actually more than just them, it was just that they were the biggest one and occupied the best place.

There were several villas in the manor, and Grandpa Fu lived in one. After Father Fu divorced Fu Xiao’s mother, he was kicked out by Grandpa Fu and lived in another house next to it.

After Fu Xiao became an adult, he also lived in a house here by himself.

The three villas were not too close, but definitely not far apart.

Not to mention that Grandpa Fu went out for treatment, Su Zening had never seen Father Fu come to Fu Xiao’s place after so many days, and of course, Fu Xiao had never been to Father Fu’s place.

It can be seen that the relationship between Fu Xiao and his father was really not good.

Fu Xiao took Su Zening for a walk in the garden. Su Zening was like a dead wood, and he could not be torn off from Fu Xiao’s body.