Chapter 04

Fu Xiao: En, it’s awesome.

On his first night at the villa, Su Zening slipped into the door of Fu Xiao’s room.

Thanks to his pile of luggage, the small house next to the villa needed to be repacked in order to put his pile of things in it. And Fu Xiao, who turned his face away, not willing to recognize the cat after rubbing him all over, temporarily arranged him on the top floor of this five-story villa.

Su Zening looked at Fu Xiao’s door with a solemn expression, and his heart was at war with the heavens.

In the end, should he go in and take advantage of the time when Fu Xiao was asleep to raise the  intimacy value.

It doesn’t seem right to go in.

He was not a little kitty who casually snoops on people’s privacy, ah.

And he didn’t want to see Fu Xiao, that big bad guy now.

In the dim hallway lights, the white kitten looked at the door with a tangled expression that was completely different from his cute appearance.

Eventually the little white cat succumbed to the temptation of the intimacy value.

The little white cat used his body to open the corner of the bedroom door. He stretched out his white fluffy paws from the crack of the door, and because his whole body was pushing against the door, his cute pink, fleshy pads swayed up and down on the other side of the door. After consuming a bit of his insignificant intimacy value, the little white cat, who gained a strange power nimbly drilled through the crack of the door, and his fluffy cotton-like fur seemed to be squashed by something.

The little white cat shook his head down, letting his fur fluff up again.

Then he lifted his head to look around, and the kitten froze.

Right in front of him, the big bad guy, Fu Xiao, had a cigarette in his hand and was looking at him with interest. Dots of firelight flickered between his fingers, reflecting a bit of dim light on his face.

Su Zening quickly reacted, he was a cat now ah, what was he afraid of?

And so, the kitten pushed his body against the closed door behind him, then titled his little head, meowing in guilty conscience, attempting to try to get away with it.

Fu Xiao did not speak.

The smell of the cigarette choked the cat. The kitten had an unusually sensitive sense of smell, so he couldn’t help sneezing.

Fu Xiao chuckled softly and looked away, then he pressed the cigarette in his hand in the delicate artwork-like glass ashtray.

Without any lights on in the bedroom, the moonlight fell on Fu Xiao’s face through the floor-to-ceiling window behind him, illuminating the outline of his face. Surprisingly, there was this sense of despondency for no reason.

Su Zening originally wanted to turn around and leave, but inexplicably remembered that he heard the maids and a few older sisters chatting about how today was the anniversary of Fu Xiao’s grandfather’s death.

According to the plot in the book, the person who can be said to have contributed to and ruined Fu Xiao’s life was his grandfather.

When Fu Xiao was young, he took Fu Xiao to handle various company affairs. He can be said to be Fu Xiao’s enlightenment teacher in the business world. Fu Xiao’s ruthless methods were completely inherited from his grandfather, but it was also him who watched his daughter abuse Fu Xiao in a hundred different ways. He was indifferent and even helped his daughter to cover it up, just to let his daughter vent her dissatisfaction.