Chapter 81

Or should I call you Xiao Ning?

Fu Xiao walked up without changing his face, and rubbed the fleshy belly of Little Sugar Cake.

That’s more like it!

Little Sugar Cake hugged Fu Xiao’s hand, and rubbed his head against his large palm, as if he had found the person, who was in charge of himself. The white cat held Fu Xiao’s trousers, then walked to the people who were handcuffed. He then stretched out his pink meat pad and patted them softly like venting his anger coquettishly.

He’s like a kitten who has been aggrieved, and is now identifying the people who bullied him and asking his owner to seek justice for himself.

As if it wasn’t him who scratched the group of people just now.

Fu Xiao held Little Sugar Cake in his arms, and then grabbed one of Little Sugar Cake’s paws. He took out the handkerchief in his pocket, and carefully wiped the blood on Little Sugar Cake, and said softly: “Don’t be so naughty next time.”

Little Sugar Cake tilted his head and let out a meow. Then he rubbed Fu Xiao back and forth happily.

The picture is warm and beautiful.

Except for the bloody white shirt on Fu Xiao’s body that was rubbed by Little Sugar Cake.

It was simply perfect.

Black Water, who was chained to the car, smiled sarcastically, watching the last person who appeared.

That person is Fu Xiao.

They didn’t lose, he showed up.

Little Sugar Cake suddenly had a bad premonition.

When he was a cat, his intuition was always accurate. The white kitten turned his head and looked in a direction not far away in confusion. There is an abandoned house, and under the sunlight, the glass over there suddenly reflected a strange light.

A piercing sound that broke through the sky came through there.

“Be careful——” The bodyguard captain’s face changed dramatically looking at Mr. Fu, “Get out of the way.”

They still have a backhand. Surprisingly, there were even people sniping.

But how can a human being made of flesh and blood be faster than a bullet.

Time seems to have slowed down, Fu Xiao turned his head and saw the bullet, facing the dazzling light. The bullet rushed over with an unstoppable momentum, and the bullet was about to penetrate his eyebrows.

Fu Xiao’s pupils shrink suddenly.

Could this be where it ends?

He was not reconciled.

The vibrant white figure in the past seemed to have been drained of its vitality, and fell heavily into his arms. Blood poured out of Little Sugar Cake, like a desperate attempt to get free. But Little Sugar Cake looked down at his wound, as if he still didn’t understand what happened to him, and raised his eyes to look at Fu Xiao blankly.

The bodyguard team immediately reacted, they drew their guns and shot several times over there. But there was no longer anything over there, so a group of people rushed over there immediately.

Fu Xiao, however, did not pay that much attention. The white kitty in his arms was breathing weakly, and his little belly was rising and falling altogether.

With trembling hands, he covered Little Sugar Cake’s wound and said with a low and hoarse voice: “It’s alright, Little Sugar Cake. We’ll go to the hospital now, it’s alright.”