Chapter 82

Fu Xiao, don’t be angry, okay?

Oh crap, it’s over!

Little Sugar Cake spread his claws and escaped with rigid movements.

Little Sugar Cake, who had been thinking hard where he had exposed himself, turned his head to look at Fu Xiao in shock. His blue eyes were filled with disbelief!

How did Fu Xiao know?

Was he really hiding it that well?

Impossible, ah?

“Where are you going?” Fu Xiao’s voice was light, it was like he was talking Little Sugar Cake for a walk in the suburbs.

But Little Sugar Cake, who was familiar with Fu Xiao’s personality, realized that something was wrong.

Fu Xiao was really angry.

The alarm bell in Little Sugar Cake’s heart is ringing.

The snow-white kitty, who was about to escape, immediately turned his head, and walked back without hesitation. As he walked, he secretly observed Fu Xiao’s expression, and deliberately raised his furry little head to show his best angle to Fu Xiao.

Since he’s been caught, then he’s caught, ba.

The most important thing now is to coax Fu Xiao back.

The white kitty’s almond-like pupils looked at Fu Xiao pleasingly. He rubbed his snow-white fluffy body against Fu Xiao’s feet, while letting out a sweet and intimate meow, without needing to pay anything.

However, Little Sugar Cake, who didn’t have the least clue in his heart, had absolutely no idea how bad he looked now. His snow-white fur was messy, with blood and mud on them, forming lumps.

He’s like a stray cat who came from nowhere, and just finished going through the thrash.

The blood stains on his body just now rubbed onto Fu Xiao’s body again. In addition to the white shirt in the cold man’s expensive black suit, the straight suit pants were also in a bloody mess.

Little Sugar Cake, who finally realized this, moved his eyes away with a guilty conscience: …

He stared at Fu Xiao’s blood-stained trousers for a long while, and finally, the idea of ‘don’t worry, you don’t have to wash yourself anyway’ prevailed. Without any hindrance, Little Sugar Cake looked away from the bloodstains, obediently stuck out his front paws, and asked Fu Xiao for a hug.

In the past, whenever he was like this, Fu Xiao would definitely hug him.

However, this time, Little SUgar Cake exhausted all efforts, but Fu Xiao was still cold and unmoved.

Why on earth was Fu Xiao so angry like this, ah?

Little Sugar Cake squatted at Fu Xiao’s feet, and his beautiful eyes were full of grievances.

He did hide a lot of things from Fu Xiao, but he only did this to save Fu Xiao, this big smelly socks, ah.

He thought about the thousands of reasons why Little Sugar Cake suddenly ran away, and he was very worried.

Even if he already vaguely knew in his heart that Little Sugar Cake might be fine, he didn’t see him with his own eyes, making his heart uneasy.

He even thought about whether Little Sugar Cake realized that he was dying and didn’t want to worry himself, so he secretly ran away.

But what did he see in the end?

Little Sugar Cake was jumping around and was about to leave.

He pursed his lips, and his face was extremely ugly.