Chapter 29.2

Suddenly a voice came from below the stage——

“Then you play it again.” A deep male voice suddenly appeared.

Su Zening lowered his head, his blue eyes shone with light, it’s Fu Xiao, ah.

Others looked surprised when they saw Fu Xiao, but looking at the movie emperor, Rong Hang, they seemed to understand something again.

There have been rumors some time ago that Rong Hang will not renew his contract with Xingchen after it expires, but wanted to set up his own studio. Rong Hang, as the only actor in Xingchen and even in the country, who has almost won all major awards at home and abroad, definitely has this value for President Fu to visit in person.

Fu Xiao looked at the teenager, who seemed to be glowing on the stage, and for some reason he said that sentence. On the one hand, he really appreciates the talent of the teenager, on the other hand, he always feels that this teenager is somewhat familiar, which is strange.

“Fu Xiao——” Feng Jiaming couldn’t help but call out.

If he does so, where would she put herself?

Fu Xiao glanced at her lightly, Feng Jiaming’s heart was cold, and she didn’t dare to say anything.

Since the last banquet with Director Angus, Feng Jiaming could clearly feel that Fu Xiao’s attitude towards her had changed. The most direct change in Fu Xiao’s attitude is the change in Secretary Zhang’s attitude, and the various resources under Secretary Zhang’s control are no longer open to her as before.

Fu Xiao retracted his gaze and said to the teenager on the stage: “Prove it to us that you are not wrong.”

The black-haired and blue-eyed teenager nodded, with a smile on his lips. He then walked to the mountain dulcimer, and confidently looking down at the stage——

Then the melodious melody came out smoothly.

Similar but very different from just now.

The truth is now out there, and the teenager is right.

After finishing the recording.

Su Zening happily ran to Fu Xiao. He was full of joy and wanting to be praised.

He just did a great job, didn’t he?

But Fu Xiao gave him a cold look and said: “Yi Ning, since you have come to Xingchen for an internship, you must abide by the rules and regulations of Xingchen. Stop fooling around like you just did.” Although he and Yi Ning belonged to the same generation, due to his special background, Yi Ning lived abroad since he was a child.

But he also understood why Yi Ning was only hired now.

With the friendship of the aristocratic family, he let Yi Ning come to Xingchen, but this does not mean that Yi Ning can be reckless.

Su Zening’s enthusiasm was extinguished by a basin of cold water——

Right.

Secretary Zhang handed the thick pile of precautions notes to Su Zening and said: “If you don’t have your passport, there is no way for you to join the company. This is what you need to pay attention to when you join as Mr. Fu’s life assistant in the future. You take it home and remember it, and then go to work when your passport is ready.”

Su Zening looked at the thick stack of precaution notes and decided that he would never appear as Yi Ning again in the future.

Write all this down, how is it possible?