Chapter 64

Life is like a drama, it all depends on acting.

At the same time, another place in the Fu family.

In Fu Yunxi’s villa.

Fu Wei looked at the little crying baby with a complicated expression.

This is the first time he has seen his half-brother, and his home has ushered in a new life eight years after he left.

Fu Wei looked at the baby in the crib, but he didn’t have any emotion in his heart, he only felt complicated.

He still remembers that although he came from a wealthy family, his father still spends a lot of time with him. When he was a child, his father often took him to the park to play. He happily played on the slide, while his father looked at him while smiling.

He always thought that his father would watch him grow up, start a family and start a career with such a smile.

And it all ended in the summer of his mother’s death, and it was from the hands of this child’s mother.

Treating this child as his younger brother, he can’t do it yet.

“Second Young Master?” The servant in charge of taking care of the baby looked at Fu Wei anxiously.

Fu Wei woke up from his thoughts. He looked at the surroundings and asked the servant: “What’s his name?” The servant didn’t take care of the child. When he came, the child was crying hoarse, but still, no one came over.

The servant also knew that he was negligent, and said resentfully: “Mr. Fu hasn’t given him a name yet. For the time being, everyone is calling him baby.” Not only did he not have a name, if the paternity test hadn’t been done, this child would not have been able to enter the Fu family’s door.

Originally, the child and Mr. Fu were on the same floor, but Mr. Fu was irritated by the noise, and asked them to change the child’s room.

Fu Wei frowned and asked: “Where’s Dad?”

The servant smiled apologetically: “Mr. Fu has been busy these days, and he hasn’t been home for several days.”

Haven’t been home for several days?

What happened?

Fu Yunxi has always held idle positions in Xingchen, he has no rights and has nothing to do, so why is he so busy?

Fu Wei also knew Fu Yunxi’s weakness and naivety in the business world.

He asked again: “With whom?”

The servant shook his head blankly and said: “Second Young Master is joking. How could Sir tell us about this kind of thing?  I only heard that it was a developer from outside.”

What outside investors? Does elder brother know about this?

Fu Wei frowned.

The sobbing of the child in the room gradually subsided, and this time, Fu Yunxin’s voice came from outside the door: “Is Wei Wei here?”

Fu Wei walked out, and his father came in proudly with a briefcase outside the door, and when he saw him, he said: “Go home, ah. Why should the family make such a fuss like this, I’ll persuade dad later.”

Fu Wei nodded in reply with a rare peace of mind and said: “Well, just come to take a look.”

Fu Yunxi sat on the sofa and smiled and said: “Don’t leave when you come back. It just so happens that I have good news to announce today. I’ll call your brother over later, and our family will have a good meal together.”