Chapter 48

The drained kitten

The young man and the young girl said at the same time: “Yes, thank you.”

En?

The young man and the young girl looked at each other suspiciously, then smiled and waved their hands——

“You recognized it wrong, this is our family Mimi.”

“You are mistaken, this is my Xiao Ju.”

The other party must have made a mistake.

They went on to explain——

“Mimi has white fur on the tips of its ears.”

“Xiao Ju has white fur on the tip of its ears.”

Yi?

They have already spoken at this point.

But the young man and the young girl still didn’t understand. The smiles on their faces were stiff, and the two slowly turned their eyes to the orange cat pretending to be dead in the hands of the black-haired teenager.

The black-haired glanced proudly at the orange cat in his hand, and exclaimed in a hypocritical voice: “Ah, what a coincidence.”

What a coincidence? Aware of the incoming troops, the orange cat turned to look at the teenager, anything but reassuring.

The teenager looked at Fat Orange proudly. Receiving its emotions, he tried his best to squeeze out a distressing face and said: “Ai, it’s called Big Fat in my house. Its okay for it to eat a lot in my house, but I once saw it go home with you. When I meet you today, I can’t bear to hide it from you anymore.”

The orange cat stared at the teenager in disbelief, and called out angrily: “Meow meow meow meow meow!”

This shameless big liar, has he ever invited me to eat or drink soup? Which piece of meat was raised by him! How dare he say that.

The teenager reasonably pinched the belly of Fat Orange, then headed the cat to the pair of teenagers, who were still dazed, and said: “I don’t want this cat anymore, I’ll give it to you.” He cast a sidelong glance, then looked at Fat Orange critically, and didn’t forget to step back on it: “Because it’s too fat and bald, it’s ugly.”

The teenager said this solemnly and seriously.

The shocked orange cat: …

It has never seen such a brazen human being.

What grudges do they have?

After saying this, the revengeful youth let out a long sigh of relief. Refreshed, he then strode away.

He completely ignored the orange cat who kept swearing, yelling meow meow meow meow behind him.

Haha, anyway, he is now a human, he can not understand what that dead fat cat is saying.

After the black-haired teenager left.

The girl looked at the angry fat cat in her hand and laughed angrily.

They haven’t said anything yet, but the cat master seems to be greatly wronged.

The handsome and slender young man in the opposite, pushed his gold-rimmed glasses, and with a light cough, he glanced to the side with slightly embarrassed eyes and said: “Xiao Ju cheated food and drink at your house because I didn’t discipline him well. I will take it to your house to apologize later, and I will pay you for all the cat food it ate.”

Vigilance flashed in the girl’s eyes, and she immediately took a step back, while holding Fat Orange, and retorted with a smile in the corner of her mouth: “Hahaha, look at what you said. Mimi is the one who caused you trouble. I’ll take it home first and take good care of it.”