Chapter 90

Dessert served by Feng Jiaming

Su Zening was almost like a puffer fish.

Why is it so difficult for him?

When he’s a cat, he has Fat Orange corrupting his reputation, and even as a human being, he still couldn’t escape it.

If he knew who it was, he would definitely not let them go.

He is not fat at all!

Xiao Liu looked at Su Zening hesitantly: “Do you want to talk to Mr. Fu?”

How could Mr. Fu be willing to let his sweetheart feel sad? With a wave of his hand, these black materials can probably disappear immediately.

Without even thinking about it, Su Zening raised his head and said: “I don’t want to.”

Fu Xiao would laugh at him to death!

The assistant sister next to him was holding documents. She was so busy that she walked beside the two of them and said: “So busy. You two don’t stand here anymore. Xiao Liu, you send these documents to the HR department. Xiao Ning, Rong Hang and the others will come back to find Mr. Fu, you are responsible for picking them up.”

What? Rong Hang?

Su Zening’s eyes lit up all of a sudden. He hadn’t seen Rong Hang for a long time since the filming ended. He wonders how the male god is doing?

But why did Rong Hang come to find Fu Xiao?

The top floor of Xingchen requires a dedicated elevator to go up. The authority of the elevator can only be opened by the group of people in the president’s office. Even if other visitors have an appointment, they have to wait in the waiting room downstairs, and then the assistants will bring them up.

Rong Hang is no exception.

Su Zening saw Rong Hang in the reception room downstairs. Rong Hang, whom he had not seen for a long time, was wearing a light gray sweater, sitting gently on the sofa to close the curtain, resting.

His male god is really worthy of being a male god. Every gesture of his is full of grace, now matter where he sits, it is very pleasing to the eye, and every movement he does can be taken as a painting.

The movie directed by Angus has long been completed. Rong Hang has also been resting for a few months, and his previous leg injury has also long recovered. During this period, he even invited Little Sugar Cake to his house to play, but they were all rejected by the stingy Fu Xiao.

In this regard, Su Zening still has some regrets. Of course he didn’t dare to let Fu Xiao know.

Seeing the male god at close range again, Su Zening was elated, but thinking of his identity, he was not very familiar with Rong Hang, so he suppressed the corners of his mouth that could not help but raised, and greeted Rong Hang.

Rong Hang smiled softly and said: “Your name is also Yi Ning, right? I remember you. I also watched your latest video. You sing very well.”

Su Zening lowered his head, rarely felt shy and embarrassed, and said: “It’s just so-so. I like Mr. Rong’s “Under the Moonlight” very much.”

“Under the moonlight?” Rong Hang was stunned and said: “There are very few people who like this song.” He doesn’t sing many songs, and most of the songs he likes are other popular songs, and few of them like Under the Moonlight.

Originally, Su Zening was going to bring Rong Hang up.

But Su Zening temporarily received a call from the assistant sister. There was an emergency in Fu Xiao’s meeting, and the meeting was delayed, so Rong Hang needed to wait for a while.