Chapter 111

The trajectories of fate meet again

[In the parallel time and space; Xiao Ning recovered from illness, Fu Xiao went directly to recuperate abroad after the car accident, and did not return to the country]

In the courtyard in the early morning, the air has the unique fragrance of the grass after trimming.

The black-haired teenager squatted in the yard, and hugged the black cat in his arms. It was probably because the teenager had food in his hand, although the black cat with golden pupils looked very impatient, it still licked the cat food in the teenager’s hand arrogantly.

The teenager took this opportunity to rub the black cat. He touched it several times, and just when he was greedy enough to extend his claws to the black cat’s soft belly.

Suddenly, familiar footsteps came from behind.

The black cat’s ears trembled, and it quickly jumped out of the teenager’s arms. Before running away, it cleverly snatched away the last small dried fish.

The teenager clapped his hands in disappointment, and sighed as he watched the black cat leave.

After feeding it for so long, it was still afraid of people, ah.

The footsteps have stopped behind him.

With a slight curvature on the corner of the teenager’s mouth, he turned around and raised a big smile towards the person behind him: “Dad.”

Su Bolun held a coat. He just walked out of the corridor of the courtyard, and he looked at the teenager with a slight disapproval, then put his coat on the teenager, and said with concern in his voice: “Xiao Ning, why don’t you take a good rest in the room, you just recovered, be obedient.”

“I’m already very obedient. The uncle doctor said that I should take a walk outside more now.” Su Zening eyebrows arched as he obediently put on the clothes. He knew what his dad was worried about, he held Su Bolun’s hand and said with reassurance: “It’s okay, Dad, you see, I’m in good health now.”

Su Bolun sighed, he let Xiao Ning go, and didn’t say anything.

Thinking of Xiao Ning’s violent attack a year ago, he still has lingering fears.

That time, he almost thought that Xiao Ning couldn’t hold on anymore.

Fortunately, with God’s blessing, Xiao Ning miraculously survived, and everything after that was like a dream.

Not long after, a Swiss research institute made a breakthrough in the clinical treatment of Xiao Ning’s disease, and selected Xiao Ning as a clinical trial subject. Over the past year, Xiao Ning’s illness has improved at an astonishing rate.

Six months ago, Xiao Ning was even allowed to have short contact with the outside world for half an hour. Then the time got longer and longer, and up to now, except for taking medicine every day, Xiao Ning is almost like a normal person.

All of this was like a dream. He’s always afraid that one day, he will wake up from this dream and have nothing left. Therefore, time is a matter of gain and loss.

As if sensing Su Bolun’s mind.

Su Zening intentionally jumped on the spot twice, he pulled the sports wear on his body and said: “Dad, I can run three kilometers in one breath now. I’m very healthy.”

After finishing speaking, he stared at the belly under Su Bolun’s shirt, and said with no deep meaning: “I’m stronger than you, dad, right now. But I heard mom say, recently, you have to order new clothes to attend Uncle Lance’s banquet.” His voice paused slightly, and said with sentiments: “You should count, dad, you’re getting old too, ah.”