Chapter 42

Scum Zhang goes offline

When Fu Xiao left Rong Hang, he did not go home directly, but went to the company. Little Sugar Cake raised his head, and his round eyes looked at Fu Xiao suspiciously.

“There is one more thing to solve.” Fu Xiao patted his head, as if remembering something, his eyes were cold and said: “After all, you can’t be bullied by any cat or dog.”

The results of the fire investigation have come out.

It’s time to settle the score.

Fu Xiao closed the screen of his mobile phone, thinking of the news he had just received. It’s time for him to rush back to the company now.

As soon as they arrived at the door of the company.

Little Sugar Cake jumped down first and stretched.

Then a familiar voice came to his ears.

This voice?

Little Sugar Cake’s eyes looked solemn, and jumped in the direction from which the voice came.

The voice came from over there——

“Hey, hey, Xiao Fang, it’s fine if you don’t want see me, but it’s not right for you to not let me Xiao You see me. Xiao You is my daughter.” Father Zhang’s shameless voice sounded.

Little Sugar Cake didn’t even need to run a few steps when he saw Father Zhang standing behind Secretary Zhang and his sister.

His sister was carrying a heat preservation box apparently to give Secretary Zhang food.

She was being protected by Secretary Zhang at this time.

The people around have gathered around and pointed at Secretary Zhang, these two siblings.

Secretary Zhang looked at Father Zhang very annoyed, just like looking at a mass of garbage stuck to his body.

Little Sugar Cake rushed over from the side, blocking in front of Secretary Zhang.

This kind of scum, leave it, let him come!

Father Zhang was stunned for a moment and when saw Little Sugar Cake, he couldn’t help but take a few steps back. He forced himself to calm down and took a step forward: “Xiao Fang, I didn’t want to embarrass you.”

The last time he was beaten by this cat, he still feels a dull pain till now.

God knows what this cat grew up eating, it’s painful to fight it.

Secretary Zhang was taken aback when he saw Little Sugar Cake.

He immediately thought of something and turned to look in the direction where Little Sugar Cake appeared. Sure enough, Fu Xiao appeared in his sight, and Secretary Zhang’s heart shuddered. He didn’t want to disturb Mr. Fu because of these little things.

Unexpectedly, Mr. Fu still found out.

Fu Xiao’s eyes that were clear as a mirror looked at Secretary Zhang.

Secretary Zhang did not dare to look at Fu Xiao for a moment.

There were more and more people around, probably because Father Zhang looked old, with gray hair and worn-out clothes, while Secretary Zhang’s watch alone was worth several million.

So the crowd was pointing at Secretary Zhang.

Obviously, in their eyes, they were probably convinced that Secretary Zhang was the son of this old father who was who was wicked beyond redemption.