Chapter 26

Did you have a cat outside?

Little Sugar Cake returned to the living room with a gloomy face, and then took the tablet that Fu Mingming left back to the room.

He has to take a good look at what he should do. He can’t let Fu Xiao go further and further down the road of breaking the law.

The cloud at the back of the kitty grew heavier and heavier.

Ai! This little kitty is really worried for Fu Xiao.

Fu Xiao hung up the phone and rubbed his forehead with a headache. Secretary Zhang just called to say he found that Deng Hui invested in a cement business overseas in the name of the company, and it has some problems.

Deng Hui has just a small role in it, but behind this business, there were traces of involvement of the company’s senior executives.

Fu Xiao’s eyes were dark. It was time to take good care of some of the company’s chronic diseases.

In the room, as he was seriously searching for a solution, Little Sugar Cake looked down at the sudden increase in the plot change to 20, and tilted his head in confusion.

The rate of the plot change in the progress bar is so strange. Often when he doesn’t do anything, it rises inexplicably, making him feel a little guilty.

But his intimacy value with Fu Xiao is almost full.

Should he change form once again?

Forget it, don’t mind it so much.

Little Sugar Cake stared at the tablet solemnly with his blue eyes, and patted it with one paw, and the search bar on the tablet read——

#How many years will a man be sentence if he made a man into a cement and sink him into the sea#

Fu Xiao walked out of the study and found that Little Sugar Cake that was originally on the sofa had disappeared.

He asked the butler: “Where’s Little Sugar Cake? Isn’t it watching TV?” Recently, Little Sugar Cake has become obsessed with watching TV, and he often sees Little Sugar Cake on the sofa watching TV series attentively.

The TV series looked familiar to him, as if it was from a TV station affiliated to Xingcheng.

He doesn’t know what kind of TV series it is, but it made Little Sugar Cake fascinated like this.

The butler lamented: “‘The Crystal Love’ has just finished two episodes today.”

Fu Xiao held the glass of water, then raised an eyebrow and looked up at the butler.

The butler could even say the name of the TV series. He also knew that it aired two episodes a day.

It was beyond his expectations.

The butler squinted as he smiled and then said: “As I get older, I find it interesting to watch dramas where people are made into cement and sunk into the sea at every turn.”

After dinner, and after eating a large pot, the full Little Sugar Cake lay on the table with all his limbs spread upside down. His round belly was swollen, and Little Sugar Cake burped.

Little Sugar Cake has a very good appetite. Eating seemed to be an extremely enjoyable thing for it. Every time it eats, its eyes light up, and every time he eats with it, Fu Xiao feels that his appetite is much better. Little Sugar Cake was served on the carpet before, but every time Little Sugar Cake finished eating, it would slip under his feet, and crawl into his arms, leaning on him, making him unable to eat.