Chapter 35.1

The black history of getting stuck in the vase

Early in the morning.

In Fu Xiao’s bedroom.

The snow-white fur ball squeezed out of Fu Xiao arms, shaking the flattened fur.

After confirming that the handsome man in the bed still had his eyes closed, and was just frowning but not waking up, Little Sugar Cake heaved a sigh of relief. He quickly jumped off Fu Xiao’s body, and familiarly sneaked to the pair of blue-and-white antique vases in the living room.

The white little kitty proudly raised his fluffy tail.

How could he put all his eggs in one basket?

A few months ago, he hid some small dried fish in the vase.

He swallowed.

Then he thought sadly——

Those small dried fish were only enough for him to eat one meal.

Still, it was better than nothing.

It was just right to comfort his now hurt soul.

He made up his mind, Little Sugar Cake is ready to do as before. While everyone was asleep, he will steal small dried fish to eat. After eating, he would destroy the evidence and run back to the room as if nothing had happened.

He sighed, then his two fluffy front claws hooked on the edge of the vase, and deftly turned over, ready to slip into the vase.

Yi——

Little Sugar Cake’s face stiffened a bit.

How could the original wide bottleneck somehow narrowed this time?

Impossible.

He even went in a few weeks ago.

Little Sugar Cake’s face turned ferocious. He took a deep breath and tried his best to hold out his small waist, pulling himself straight in and tucked in it.

He then said——

It’s impossible not to get down.

And he lay down in the wide belly of the vase.

Little Sugar Cake leisurely drew with his paw, pulling the small dried fish out, and licked it off a little bit.

After eating, Little Sugar Cake stretched contentedly, ready to climb out, and he was lucky that there was another vase.

However, as the front claws grabbed on the edge of the vase, and Little Sugar Cake was preparing to jumped upwards——

Yi, I didn’t come out.

It’s okay, try again.

Take a deep breath and heave——

Still not working, do it again.

After trying more than ten times, the exhausted Little Candy Cake desperately leaned against the vase. He looked at his chubby belly, and let out a desperate wailing.

The stomach that was barely able to pass through could not be squeezed out!

Who will save him, ah.

In the middle of the night, Fu Xiao habitually took the dumpling in his arms and brought it to his embrace.