Chapter 16

The most beautiful cat in the world

Another beautiful morning.

The sleeping Little Sugar Cake unconsciously curled up on his pink meat pad.

The first rays of sunlight shone through the white curtains on Little Sugar Cake’s face.

The white kitty turned over, and its small belly was unconsciously pressing on the face of the handsome man who was breathing shallowly beside him.

Fu Xiao opened his eyes, and with the familiar heavy feeling on his face, he habitually picked up the sleeping little kitty lying on his face.

Lifting off the white quilt, the man in black silk pajamas stood up.

With such a movement, the little white cat lying on the bed also woke up. Dazedly, it touched its eyes with its paws, then turned its head to see the man standing beside the bed, its blue eyes flashed with a bright light for a moment.

Little Sugar Cake crouched beside the bed, eager to jump on the man.

Kick back, then take off.

The black-haired man stretched out his hand to support the fluffy tail of the white cat, and the kitten squatted on the man’s shoulder skillfully. The fluffy tail moved nimbly around the man’s neck. The man rubbed the kitten as usual, and the kitten made a meowing sound in protest.

The trifling golden sunlight spills into this simple room made up of black and white.

The room feels as calm and restrained as its original owner.

But today, this room has other colors. On the white carpet there were cat toys with red and yellow feathers and golden bells tied together, and there were several woolen balls scattered around the corner of the bed.

And the owner of these colors——Su Zening was bored as he crouched on Fu Xiao’s shoulder, his flexible tail fluttering around Fu Xiao’s body.

After taking the “Fu Xiao” class train to the living room, Su Zening jumped off Fu Xiao’s shoulder. The seafood that was salvaged in another part of the world in the course of twenty-four hours was now being placed in a small pink bowl with ‘Little Sugar Cake’ inlaid with diamonds.

As for why it’s pink.

Little Sugar Cake always expressed that he is not a little girl, oh.

He just didn’t know why the butler always likes to buy pink things for him. His scratching board and cat litter are all kinds of pink bulingbuling.

Little Sugar Cake squatted happily on the dining table and buried itself in the tall bowl, and its big cat pupils were shining brightly.

The lobster was so good and elastic, the beef was also fragrant and chewy, and the foie gras was smooth and tender.

The maid who almost put the blue tie in Fu Xiao’s cloakroom by mistake, cried and said: “I thought that since it was from Miss Feng——” It would be different.

The corner of the butler’s mouth imperceptibly sneered up with a snort: “Rules are rules, and she can’t be an exception.”

Seeing the movement there, Su Zening looked over there.

He remembered that this tie was given to Fu Xiao by Feng Jiaming before, ah.

Beep, beep, beep—— A car horn sounded from outside.

Su Zening looked out the window.

The Fu House is a closed estate, without any outside vehicles, it’s rare to be noisy here, ah.