Chapter 14

Don’t go fighting over the small dried fish

Fu Xiao looked sideways at Little Sugar Cake curled up on the carpet.

Little Sugar Cake exuded a frustrated air of ‘don’t pay attention to me’, and after noticing Fu Xiao’s sight, it just curled itself up a little more.

Fu Xiao hesitantly looked at the tablet——

These browsing records?

He suddenly had a hidden thought in his heart. Fu Xiao felt his mouth dry in an instant. He got himself a glass of ice water from the freezer in the room, and the ice water in his mouth calmed him down for a moment. He thought about it and made an internal call to the butler: “Has anyone used a tablet recently?”

The butler thought back carefully: “Yesterday, Miss Mingming came to play with Little Sugar Cake for a while. I saw her using it. What’s wrong? Young Master?”

Has Fu Mingming used it?

Fu Xiao held up the glass of water for a while, and there was an inexplicable loss in his heart, but there’ nothing unusual in his voice, and said: “It’s nothing.”

Even if Fu Mingming was not mentioned, this table was for entertainment, and any staff member in this house can use it.

What does the last row of search records say?

What was he thinking? Was it really possible for Little Sugar Cake to use a tablet?

He tossed this ridiculous and absurd thought aside.

The butler on the other end of the phone was a little embarrassed and said hesitantly: “Young master, we haven’t found the person Director Angus is looking for. The staff in the villa have searched all over, but there is no match.”

Fu Xiao was not in the mood to care about it now, he rubbed his forehead and said: “Look again, since the audio was recorded in the villa, then the person must be in the villa.”

After hanging up the phone. Fu Xiao drank the glass of ice water in one go. Just as how big the expectations were, how big the disappointment was now.

On the carpet, Little Sugar Cake was still curled up dejectedly.

Looking at the search records on the computer, Fu Xiao went in one by one.

He didn’t know whether to laugh or cry when he saw the photos of various cats with miserable hair loss in the browser. It also reminded him of Little Sugar Cake’s over reaction to brushing today. As Little Sugar Cake was in molting period, the baby hair that was lost were in large quantities, and since the new hair hasn’t grown yet, this cause Little Sugar Cake’s appearance now——

En, the euphemism was that the fur was a bit sparse.

He heard from the veterinarians before that some pets are very concerned about their appearance, and shaving cats like this will make them sad for a long time, this same is true for Little Sugar Cake. Every time it passes the mirror, Little Sugar Cake has to squat in front of it and look at itself carefully for a long time.

Moreover, he has long realized that Little Sugar Cake is a very smart kitten, far more than ordinary cats. Even Fu Xiao felt that Little Sugar Cake could understand humans and communicate with them, if it wanted to.

Can cats do all this?

He was reluctant to go deeper.

It’s enough as long as Little Sugar Cake is always by his side, he can ignore the rest.