Chapter 50

Are you done with your work?

Little Sugar Cake was worried. Every lunch here, a female assistant jiejie would take him to the cafeteria to eat, but how could the cafeteria satisfy him? There is ice cream, chocolate, and cakes waiting for him to eat outside.

But this requires money. When he is Little Sugar Cake, as a cat, he doesn’t need to worry about money, but the butler will not prepare money for a cat, so now his family’s wealth is still poor.

Su Zening looked at the strawberry cake on the ground and felt more distressed.

He must hurry up and retrieve his remuneration that was hidden in Fu Xiao’s office for his cameo appearance in the variety show. Not everyone can enter Fu Xiao’s office, and he, an intern, has no way to sneak into the office to take out the money.

In the office, Fu Xiao raised his head again, subconsciously looking for the trace of the black-haired teenager.

Sometimes things are just so weird.

Once you start paying attention to a person, your eyes will inadvertently rest on that person.

Fu Xiao is exactly like that.

His eyes would always fall disobediently on the black-haired, blue-eyed teenager.

The black-haired teenager was staring blankly at the shattered strawberry cake on the ground, as if it was not a cake but a piece of his own meat that fell on the ground.

Like a pitiful kitten, one can’t help but want to touch his hair.

Fu Xiao raised an eyebrow.

Is the treatment of Xingchen so bad?

Why go so far for that piece of cake?

At this time, a knock on the door sounded, pulling Fu Xiao out of his thoughts: “Please come in.”

His life assistant pushed the door and entered.

It was beyond Su Zening’s expectations.

In the afternoon, Fu Xiao’s life assistant ordered a piece of cake for everyone, and it was the signature cake from the top restaurants in the city. The taste is naturally beyond words.

Although Su Zening was a newcomer, he was also given a piece of strawberry cake, and his heart that had been aching all the time was finally getting better.

He took the cake and his eyes lit up.

Others couldn’t help shaking their heads and laughing when they saw it.

Still so childish.

Ve Ifclcu ecfzqfmafvis tjv j ubbv alwf lc atf boolmf veglcu atlr alwf.

Lf tjr j ubbv qfgrbcjilas jcv lr wbgf vlilufca. Ciatbeut tf vbfrc’a xcbk wemt, jcv j iba bo tlr mbwwbc rfcrf kbeiv wjxf qfbqif ijeut, tf tjr j rkffa wbeat, jcv mbeiv mbjz wjcs ygbatfgr jcv rlrafgr lc atf boolmf ab yf tjqqs.

Someone couldn’t help teasing: “Xiao Ning, let’s switch, okay?”

Su Zening’s eyes widened and his heart ached, but he still pushed the cake out and said: “Okay.”

This gege usually takes good care of him.

The man smiled and said: “It’s better for you to eat it.”

Su Zening breathed a sigh of relief and immediately took the cake back.

The life assistant smiled and left after dividing the cake.